Dear Abby Test

Boofo

Dear Abby,

I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next month. My fiancée’s mother is not only very attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together and invited me to her place to go over the invitation list because it had grown a bit beyond what we had expected it to be. When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred...then she floored me.

She said that in a month I would be a married man and that before that happened, she wanted to have sex with me. Then she just stood up and walked to her bedroom and on her way said that I knew where the front door was if I wanted to leave. I stood there for about five minutes and finally decided that I knew exactly how to deal with this situation. I headed straight out the front door. There, leaning against my car was her husband, my father-in-law to be.

He was smiling. He explained that they just wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to their little girl. I shook his hand and he congratulated me on passing their little test. Abby, should I tell my fiancée what her parents did, and that I thought their "little test" was asinine and insulting to my character? Or should I keep the whole thing to myself including the fact that the reason I was walking out to my car was to get a condom?

Signed,

Confused

Dear Confused,

You have to consider, that if you were willing to have sex with your fiancée's mother, are you even ready to get married yet? You obviously weren't thinking about your fiancée when you decided to go and get condoms, if your fiancée's father hadn't been there, you have to think, would you have still gone through with it?

It was pure luck that he was there, otherwise you wouldn't be getting married, and I would certainly advise against telling your fiancée about the incident, as she will most certainly get rid of you.

Signed,
Abby

Actually, I kind of liked that whole test they put you through. Archived for future use if I ever have a daughter.

That said, take this as a learning experience. Don't cheat.

A strange test indeed :cool: it could've just been a troll however.

Any woman willing to risk having sex with her son-in-law isn't a very good woman in my eyes, regardless of the "test" :P

That one's pretty old. The original.......

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for three years, and we
decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends
encouraged me, and my fiancee? She was a dream! There was only one
thing bothering me, and that was my mother-in-law to be. She was a smart,
confident career woman, but most of all she was unbelievably sexy.
She often openly flirted with me, which piqued my curiosity and made me
quite uncomfortable at the same time.

One day she called me and asked me to come over to review the wedding
invitations. When I got there, I realized she was alone. As we looked at
the invitations, she whispered in my ear: "Soon you will be married, but
you must know that I have feelings for you that I can no longer ignore.
Before you commit your life to my daughter, please make love to me just once".

I was in total shock .... what could I say? As I sat there dumbfounded she
said, "I'll go to the bedroom, and if you share my yearnings, just come up
and take me." Still dazed, I watched her magnificent form as she wisped up
the stairs. I stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do, and then
turned around and went to the front door. Slowly, I opened it, and stepped
out of the house. Amazingly, her husband was standing outside.
With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are so happy. You have
passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our
daughter. Welcome to the family."

I will never forget the day I earned the trust of my in-laws, nor the
valuable life lesson I learned on the front steps of my wife's childhood
home............... always, always, always, keep your condoms in your car.

Top Bottom