[OzzModz] Admin Tools Collapse Lists

[OzzModz] Admin Tools Collapse Lists 2.1.2

No permission to download
Just what I was looking for, long template modifications listing has been the bane of my forum life. I could burst with happiness at finding this addon :D

Nice idea. This was on my to-do list for a while. Another idea was to have the current add-on being developed always displayed first for template modifications, extensions, etc.

Oddly it’s working on there now, but not working with Class Extensions. This is happening on mobile. On desktop/laptop it is working correctly. Yes the chevrons are there.

Nice idea. This was on my to-do list for a while. Another idea was to have the current add-on being developed always displayed first for template modifications, extensions, etc.
You can specify in the Settings -> AdminPanel that the default AddOn is not collapsed by default.

Hoffi updated [cv6] Collapse Admin Lists with a new update entry:

New Release

Finally my first XF2 AddOn gets an update. :)

And now it does more than collapsing, so I rename it to Admin Tools.

I got rid of own JavaScript and rebuild all to use XF internal functions.

For Update just do the normal Update process and afterwards you can safely delete the js/cv6/collapse folder.

New:
  1. Added new collapsable areas: Widgets and AddOns. Both can be activated inside the options.
  2. Added am Icon in the Template Modification List to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmmm, the update don't show as me. Anyway I am a team member for this resource, so I updated it to support the permission definition list.

There seems to be a compatibility issue between this addon and the Template Modification Tweaks addon, just in case anyone else was running both and couldn't get the Template Modifications to collapse. I disabled the other addon and all is good :)

Top Bottom