Custom Member URLs

Custom Member URLs [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy (€4.99)

tofia

tofia submitted a new resource:

Custom Member URLs - Allow members of your forum to get an individually chosen customized URL!

With the help of this add-on you can allow members of your forum to define their own unique URL! This way your.site/members/user.1/ becomes your.site/user/!

The add-on integrates seamlessly into the XenForo permissions system, allowing each board administrator to decide which user groups can use this feature and which cannot. In addition, some options and restriction possibilities are available.

Options:
  • Minimum length
  • Maximum...

Read more about this resource...

Hmm, do you have some Imprint or sth on your page? Only a Xenforo with 1 Addon and no infos about you. Because 6 Month renew with the same price looks more like a scam.

I say only "Warrenty". Bugfixes must be free for 2 years. You want Euro, so you live in the Eu and you MUST give 2 years Warrenty (or more). Also you must have an Imprint in the EU

Last edited:
Hmm, do you have some Imprint or sth on your page? Only a Xenforo with 1 Addon and no infos about you. Because 6 Month renew with the same price looks more like a scam.

I say only "Warrenty". Bugfixes must be free for 2 years. You want Euro, so you live in the Eu and you MUST give 2 years Warrenty (or more). Also you must have an Imprint in the EU
I have added missing information. Nevertheless, this is no reason to automatically assume a scam and to comment publicly. The review was also more than unjustified in this context. You are welcome to try the add-on for free, then you can convince yourself of my scam.

Give new developers a chance instead of talking bad about their work without any direct pretext.
Nevertheless - thank you for the hint regarding §5 TMG.

@gOOvER It is posts like this which put others off developing and releasing add-ons.

Every developer starts somewhere and will always have a first add-on with no other work.

Unless you have some hard evidence, I suggest you don't make libellous statements.

I have also deleted the 1 star review you gave for the add-on, not only because you have not purchased and used the add-on, but again because the "review" was nothing more than a libellous comment about the author.

Is it any wonder service providers and developers are wary of offering their services and products here when this is the immediate response.

@tofia; Can we offer this to users for a fee?
Hi @Ruh! Of course!

Setting a custom URL is linked to the XenForo permission system. This means that you can link the permission to set a custom URL to a user group of a user upgrade that can be purchased.

If you need help with the setup, I will be happy to help you.

Reactions: Ruh
It does not remain as a url, but redirects to the normal forum url.

Last edited:
@tofia;
I would like to thank you very much for trying to provide a solution even though it conflicts with another plugin.

Top Bottom