XF 2 Custom development on Thread View

ibaker

I am after someone who would like to do some custom development on the Thread View to accommadate a Classifieds entry. Most of the data is already there through the inbuilt functionality of XF like Thread Prefix, Custom Thread Fields, Post Attachments, etc so these will need to be positioned in a specific layout.

Basically I am using a few forums to act as Classifieds and have used an if statement in the thread_view template that if the thread being displayed is in an array of forum IDs then use a new classifieds_template that will display thye thread as a Classified.

So I have this:
1.webp

That I want to make look something like this:
2.webp

It needs the attachments brought out and displayed better and the custom fields displayed better

This is the Classifieds Landing Page I have done so far:
3.webp

The only other thing I need is to have a thumbnail of the first attachment of the thread displayed on the thread list of each of the forums that are being used as Classified Categories
4.webp

Please contact me if you would like to do this project to discuss further and your possible costs...thanks

The shop buttons would not be needed but we could have one for Contact Advertiser (links to PM) and we can discuss any other ideas

The only other thing I need is to have a thumbnail of the first attachment of the thread displayed on the thread list of each of the forums that are being used as Classified Categories
How about this add-on?

Started a conversation with you.

Yes, I have looked at that addon and found a bug which they are fixing and then I may purchase that for the list thumbnail

Top Bottom