XF 2.2 Cook consent is disabled but member can't login due to "oops cookies are required"

Mr Lucky

There is one member who is unable to login. They just get a notice:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.

But there is no cookie panel to accept because Cookies are disabled in basic options.

Can anyone please help explain what is going on ? Thanks

Last edited:
There is one member who is unable to login. They just get a notice:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.

But there is no cookie panel to accept because Cookies are disabled in basic options.

Can anyone please help explain what is going on ? Thanks
Oh man I wish I could do something to help.

Were you able to resolve this weird cookie issue?

Were you able to resolve this weird cookie issue?
Was it indeed weird? I can imagine that 1 cookies is required to login and there are some people around using "i don't care about cookies" or other cookie-refusing addons and the login cookie was blocked. Because that is always there and required to login.
I had one of those users too in the past. ;)

Was it indeed weird? I can imagine that 1 cookies is required to login and there are some people around using "i don't care about cookies" or other cookie-refusing addons and the login cookie was blocked. Because that is always there and required to login.
I had one of those users too in the past. ;)
Well, frankly I have to agree, as that is an excellent point.

Thank you, I shall add this to the priority development list...

•⁴⁵) ***** * ** ****** *****.
•⁴⁶) ** ******* * ** ** *.
•⁴⁷) Completely disable login requirement.
•⁴⁸) ****** * ***** * * *******.
•⁴⁹) * ****** ** * *****.

Top Bottom