XF 2.2 Convert PHPBB (Old) design codes that blend into the text

canina

I imported the forum, and there are old style codes in the posts that blend into the body of the text. So:

Code:
[align=justify][font=Calibri,sans-serif][font=Arial,sans-serif]abcd efg.[/font][/font][/align]
How should you clean it?

Thanks.

You can use this add-on to tidy up post content.

Or if you are comfortable running direct queries, you can do that instead, but you would have to ensure you remove the opening and closing tags, without affecting valid bb code.

You can use this add-on to tidy up post content.

Or if you are comfortable running direct queries, you can do that instead, but you would have to ensure you remove the opening and closing tags, without affecting valid bb code.

When I run a search in this plugin I get an error
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] preg_match_all(): Empty regular expression in src/addons/XFPR/Admin/Controller/PostReplace.php at line 41
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. preg_match_all() in src/addons/XFPR/Admin/Controller/PostReplace.php at line 41
  3. XFPR\Admin\Controller\PostReplace->actionReplace() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 263
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  9. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
From looking here it seems that the plugin is not intended for large forums, and really my forum is huge.
what is to be done?

Top Bottom