Continuity [Minecraft Rank Synchronisation] [Deleted]

how about servers with different permission group setting?
example:
Skyblock Server's VIP => Xenforo's SkyBlock VIP Group
Survival Server's VIP => Xenforo's Survival VIP Group

Looking to buy this for my website however just wanted to know if you could add a few features unless they're already part of the add-on..

• Ability to remove the MC face on their players threads (your first example/picture)
  • Allow users to create accounts via website then add their MC account
If these features are on this add-on I'm definitely buying it.

I just set this up, and having a problem with the minecraft plugin erroring out. I am running a bungeecord server with paper 1.13.2 - saw a mention above there might be a different version of the plugin needed for bungeecord?

Last edited:
Just bought the plugin and when installing:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] exec() has been disabled for security reasons in src/addons/SamJakob/Continuity/Setup.php at line 111
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. exec() in src/addons/SamJakob/Continuity/Setup.php at line 111
  3. SamJakob\Continuity\Setup::generateAuthToken() in src/addons/SamJakob/Continuity/Setup.php at line 49
  4. SamJakob\Continuity\Setup->installStep3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  5. SamJakob\Continuity\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  6. SamJakob\Continuity\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 393
  7. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
  12. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Edit:
Also, any chance to get this ported over to work with forge? Could I custom order it?

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom