Continuity [Minecraft Rank Synchronisation] [Deleted]

SamJakob

SamJakob submitted a new resource:

Continuity [Minecraft Rank Synchronisation] - Synchronise Minecraft ranks, authenticate via Minecraft and more...

Continuity allows you to unify XenForo and Minecraft like never before; log into the forums from within Minecraft, synchronise your ranks - bidirectionally - between the forums and the server, show a user's Minecraft name and UUID on their profile page, show their name and avatar next to their posts...

Features
  • Log into your forums account automagically via your Minecraft account on the server...

Read more about this resource...

I want to request a feature but your helpdesk looped me in too many times and now it blocked me for too many requests. :(

This page isn’t working
helpdesk.samjakob.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Anyway! I want a widget for the sidebar on my homepage that would connect to a Bungee plugin and display a section for each server and then list any players on each server, using their faces or bodies from their MC skins. Would that be feasible? :)

I want to request a feature but your helpdesk looped me in too many times and now it blocked me for too many requests. :(

This page isn’t working
helpdesk.samjakob.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
That's odd, I'll look into the helpdesk.

Anyway! I want a widget for the sidebar on my homepage that would connect to a Bungee plugin and display a section for each server and then list any players on each server, using their faces or bodies from their MC skins. Would that be feasible? :)
Do you mean like the Enjin sidebar widget?
It's definitely feasible and I love the idea!
I'll release it in the next update.

Do you mean like the Enjin sidebar widget?
It's definitely feasible and I love the idea!
I'll release it in the next update.

Yeah I think so. Ideally if the player has a linked account via Continuity, then clicking their icon would bring up the profile modal pop-up, or just link to their profile page. The more interconnected-ness, the better!

Yeah I think so. Ideally if the player has a linked account via Continuity, then clicking their icon would bring up the profile modal pop-up, or just link to their profile page. The more interconnected-ness, the better!
Okay, I'll let working on it.

SamJakob updated Continuity [Minecraft Rank Synchronisation] with a new update entry:

Continuity [v2.0.1]

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where registrations wouldn't work.
    (Error: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'continuity_minecraft_uuid' doesn't have a default value)
  • Fixed an issue with the Continuity plugin where the configuration file would be generated wrong and not show the code.
    • FOR THIS PATCH TO WORK, YOU MUST DELETE YOUR CONTINUITY SPIGOT CONFIGURATION FILE AND RECONFIGURE THE PLUGIN.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom