CloudFlare accelerator?

Why does Xenforo, it's own forum not migrate to Cloudflare? Their servers, especially global CDN are pretty fast. I would like to see they will optimize it more for CDN use.
Because it is better that you do that with your host.
You need to advise your cloudfare host that you are intending to bring your site over to them.

This is my performance chart for the option "Argo Smart Routing" which I activated a half week ago. Looks like it does not work for me. It is around 5 USD per month plus traffic and this option is not included in the other plans. So I gave it a go. The weirdest thing is under "Geography" I see 35% improvement in speed where both the server and the user are located! How is that possible.

1698681673110.webp

The weirdest thing is under "Geography" I see 35% improvement in speed where both the server and the user are located! How is that possible.
If visitor to your site is using ISP which don't have peering agreements with Cloudflare, then Cloudflare may route you to a data centre further away from your origin. Are you using Cloudflare Pro or free plan? Which geographical location was this? Could also be routing issues that Argo helped you bypass - whole point of Argo 🙂

Currently I use the free Cloudflare plan with the Oracle Cloud (they both have some agreement in place by the way) in Frankfurt and my users are there, too. My initial idea was that maybe this argo setup would be helpful for spiders browsing from far away. But actually it might even help my end users.

Top Bottom