Clickable Rows [Deleted]

Jeremy P

XenForo developer
Staff member
Jeremy P submitted a new resource:

Clickable Thread Rows (version 1.0.0) - Allows visitors to click the thread row to open a thread

This allows visitors to open a thread by clicking on the thread row in the thread list.

Disclaimer

I am not going anywhere, my sites run exclusively XF and run a decent amount of custom code for customization. I will support XF until I am left with no other choice.

That said, please understand that continued support and development of this addon is out of good faith and not in any way a guarantee. I am not a jerk - I want to see the addon perform correctly and suit your needs...

Read more about this resource...

Unable to move threads. When I click to choose a moderator action, it goes straight into thread. Would be cool if this could disabled for the user whenever they use moderator actions from the thread listing.

Basically I have to disable this modification before I can move/moderate a thread from the thread display.

You got it. I need to sleep soon but tomorrow I'll make sure it doesn't get in the way of the inline mod box.

Unable to move threads. When I click to choose a moderator action, it goes straight into thread. Would be cool if this could disabled for the user whenever they use moderator actions from the thread listing.

Basically I have to disable this modification before I can move/moderate a thread from the thread display.
Fixed, clicking the checkbox will no longer open the thread :cool:

Fixed, clicking the checkbox will no longer open the thread :cool:
Thanks but it's still doing it. I purged my cloudflare cache, ran it in development mode and cleared my browser's cache. and yes I made sure I uploaded it to the cdn.

The code does appear to be correct on the CDN.. it is working on my test box:
Screenshot 2012-09-16 at 4.52.31 PM.webp
I can't see where it'd be going wrong, unless your custom style changes the markup for threads.
I couldn't see for myself without mod access, so could you try another browser to eliminate stale cache? I know you said you cleared it but it could be a bug in the browser.

If it still doesn't work could you paste your thread_list_item template?

As long as the markup is similar there should be no problems. If it doesn't work out of the box with a custom style, let me know and I'll update this addon to be compatible.

I'm noticing kinda late but I realized I can't click on any of the links. Could this be done so that only the empty space is clickable?

For instance:

clikable.webp

What browser are you using? It might be a browser bug. All of the links to member cards, prefixes, reply, etc work fine for me on your site.

I could try and figure something out but it's kind of difficult to select only that area.

Top Bottom