Change Node Order [Deleted]

Someone was paying attention to the addon requests / suggestions thread!! I'd d/l this and install now but I'm in bed with sweats on and ice packs on my head and neck. Sucks!!!!

Good stuff. Very helpful for mass reorganization. Was not sure where to access at first, but found the link under the Node Tree (last link):
Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 10.38.55 AM.webp

when install - error:

Неверный класс (incorrect class) : Snog_OrderNodes_Route_PrefixAdmin_Ordernodes
Sorry, stupid

Last edited:
I reinstalled the addon, but nothing has changed. Perhaps there is a conflict with other Addons
There shouldn't be any conflicts, there's nothing in the add-on to conflict with.

But to be sure, try disabling all of you other add-ons and see if it works.

I have installed this mod, use it and after that uninstalled.
When try to copy post from one thread to another, I have server error. Could you please tell me is that error conected with this your Mod.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_id' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Sunka, 11 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1633): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
#5 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1471): XenForo_Model_Post->_copyPost(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1377): XenForo_Model_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(475): XenForo_Model_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, Array, Array)
#8 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(419): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#9 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(231): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, NULL)
#10 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(155): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canCopyPosts', 'copyPosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
#11 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionCopy()
#12 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/pijanitv/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?inline-mod/post/copy"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["inline-mod/post/copy"] => string(0) ""
    ["threads/25314/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["thread_type"] => string(8) "existing"
    ["existing_url"] => string(50) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/25314/"
    ["save"] => string(10) "Copy Posts"
    ["posts"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(6) "339873"
    }
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(50) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/25313/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

I have installed this mod, use it and after that uninstalled.
When try to copy post from one thread to another, I have server error. Could you please tell me is that error conected with this your Mod.
No it's not.

This add-on does make any changes to the database at any time. And it does not interface to the front end at all.

Last edited:
Snog I really need this addon - based on your comments it seems it is compatible with 1.4 but can you please verify? If so I will gladly donate for its use. TY.

Top Bottom