1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change Node Order 1.0.0

Quickly change the node order and parent of all nodes

1. Snog

Snog Well-Known Member

rafass, FredC and Rob like this.
  2. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

Looks very useful from screenshots :)
    Snog likes this.
  3. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Wish a cpl people who downloaded this would hustle up with some feedback..
  4. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

Someone was paying attention to the addon requests / suggestions thread!! I'd d/l this and install now but I'm in bed with sweats on and ice packs on my head and neck. Sucks!!!!
    Snog and Rob like this.
  5. bt012ss

bt012ss Well-Known Member

Thanks for this Addon :)

My review was deleted because i´ve not found the right 200 characters :cool:
    lmnop and Snog like this.
  6. ogirginc

ogirginc Active Member

Really useful! Thanks a lot Snog! (y)
    Snog likes this.
  7. lmnop

lmnop Member

Good stuff. Very helpful for mass reorganization. Was not sure where to access at first, but found the link under the Node Tree (last link):
    Screen Shot 2014-09-06 at 10.38.55 AM.png
    rafass and Snog like this.
  8. jauburn

jauburn Well-Known Member

Does this work with 1.4?
  9. Snog

Snog Well-Known Member

I have not had the time to try it, but I do believe it will.
  10. bt012ss

bt012ss Well-Known Member

For me, very well :)

Snog and Floyd R Turbo like this.
  11. santamo

santamo Active Member

when install - error:

Неверный класс (incorrect class) : Snog_OrderNodes_Route_PrefixAdmin_Ordernodes
    Sorry, stupid
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  12. Snog

Snog Well-Known Member

Did you upload the files to their proper locations?
  13. santamo

santamo Active Member

No, I stupid a litle :(
  14. santamo

santamo Active Member

I installed addon, but panel is empty Безымянный.png
  15. Snog

Snog Well-Known Member

Since I can't read whatever language that is, I have to guess..

It looks like the templates did not install.

Uninstall the add-on and try installing it a second time.
  16. santamo

santamo Active Member

I reinstalled the addon, but nothing has changed. Perhaps there is a conflict with other Addons
  17. Snog

Snog Well-Known Member

There shouldn't be any conflicts, there's nothing in the add-on to conflict with.

But to be sure, try disabling all of you other add-ons and see if it works.
  18. Sunka

Sunka Well-Known Member

I have installed this mod, use it and after that uninstalled.
    When try to copy post from one thread to another, I have server error. Could you please tell me is that error conected with this your Mod.

Server Error Log
    Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'node_id' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Sunka, 11 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
    #1 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
    #2 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
    #3 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #4 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1633): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_post', Array)
    #5 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1471): XenForo_Model_Post->_copyPost(Array, Array, Array)
    #6 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(1377): XenForo_Model_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array)
    #7 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(475): XenForo_Model_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, Array, Array)
    #8 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(419): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPosts('copy', Array, Array, Array, Array, NULL)
    #9 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(231): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->copyPosts(Array, Array, NULL)
    #10 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(155): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->_moveOrCopyPostsAction('canCopyPosts', 'copyPosts', 'XenForo_ViewPub...', 'inline_mod_post...')
    #11 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionCopy()
    #12 /home/pijanitv/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #13 /home/pijanitv/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #14 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?inline-mod/post/copy"
      ["_GET"] => array(2) {
        ["inline-mod/post/copy"] => string(0) ""
        ["threads/25314/"] => string(0) ""
      ["_POST"] => array(7) {
        ["thread_type"] => string(8) "existing"
        ["existing_url"] => string(50) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/25314/"
        ["save"] => string(10) "Copy Posts"
        ["posts"] => array(1) {
          [0] => string(6) "339873"
        ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
        ["redirect"] => string(50) "http://www.pijanitvor.com/index.php?threads/25313/"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  19. Snog

Snog Well-Known Member

No it's not.

This add-on does make any changes to the database at any time. And it does not interface to the front end at all.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Sunka likes this.
  20. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Snog I really need this addon - based on your comments it seems it is compatible with 1.4 but can you please verify? If so I will gladly donate for its use. TY.