XF 2.1 Can't make template changes

Ablac

When ever I try to change the PAGE-CONTAINER Template it gives me an error:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

My Install of XenForo is only running X-Link/XPress, and UI-X 2 theme currently. I've tested trying to change the Default PAGE-CONTAINER and it has the same error message as well. Is there a setting I need to change? or is there a way to add the WordPress Admin bar using the Extra template, and xf:if statements?

Check for the logged errors, go to home in ACP you will see log error, post the log here. might someone will help you on what you were doing wrong while editing the template.

Check for the logged errors, go to home in ACP you will see log error, post the log here. might someone will help you on what you were doing wrong while editing the template.

That's the funny part... there are no errors.

I am unable to edit templates anywhere, I even checked in Template Modifications, and it completely greyed out.

EDIT: It's only the PAGE_CONTAINER template I'm not able to edit, after enabling development mode.

Last edited:
That's the funny part... there are no errors.

I am unable to edit templates anywhere, I even checked in Template Modifications, and it completely greyed out.

EDIT: It's only the PAGE_CONTAINER template I'm not able to edit, after enabling development mode.

I purchased Xenforo today and I installed the latest version together with Media Gallery, Importers and italian translation. Well, I cannot modify anything on /admin.php?styles/default-style.1/style-properties/group&group=page .
Error message "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console".

The browser console says :
1588636566286.webp

How can I solve? I'd like to edit the Page Setup ;-)

Thank you,
Gianluca

When ever I try to change the PAGE-CONTAINER Template it gives me an error:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

My Install of XenForo is only running X-Link/XPress, and UI-X 2 theme currently. I've tested trying to change the Default PAGE-CONTAINER and it has the same error message as well. Is there a setting I need to change? or is there a way to add the WordPress Admin bar using the Extra template, and xf:if statements?
Not sure if you're still having problems, but disable mod security temporarily. This can be done via cpanel or whm.

Top Bottom