[021] Unlimited scroll [Deleted]

I bought the Matchmaking add on. Great addon!!

How much money to have this widget unlimited scroll added? Is there a way to set the list to 100 items, but only show 10 until footer and then show 10 more?
.thank you, you can leave a review about the add-on, this will help me)

Do you mean the recent posts widget? If yes, then you can purchase an live forum statistics add-on, an endless scroll is already built into it.
Unfortunately, I do not plan to add infinite scroll to other widgets.

.thank you, you can leave a review about the add-on, this will help me)

Do you mean the recent posts widget? If yes, then you can purchase an live forum statistics add-on, an endless scroll is already built into it.
Unfortunately, I do not plan to add infinite scroll to other widgets.
Its the new profile posts widget. Ill check out the other add on though. I just want it to look the same, just scroll.

How about sticky the reply form at the bottom? :)
Too much work I guess, NVM :D.

Honestly, I don't think the sticky reply box is needed. And it takes up a lot of real estate. There are still individual "reply" buttons next to each post.

arn

Honestly, I don't think the sticky reply box is needed. And it takes up a lot of real estate. There are still individual "reply" buttons next to each post.

arn
.which scroll down to the editor, and when scrolling, the content is loaded and the editor goes down again

.which scroll down to the editor, and when scrolling, the content is loaded and the editor goes down again

Ah. I see, but (odd styling aside on my theme), I think it takes up too much real estate.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 2.55.30 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 2.55.30 PM.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 2.56.05 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 2.56.05 PM.webp
    58 KB · Views: 30
Is it possible to only hide Pagination when JS is enabled?
As fallback to those users with js disabled.

Thanks.

Reactions: ses
Hi there, great add-on, thanks for your hard work! Would it be possible to collapse the reply box on threads into a tab that sits at the bottom of the page while scrolling by default, then have it pop up when a user clicks/taps it? Would be one heck of a great feature, but I fully understand if it can't be done. Thanks!

Great addon but big reply box ruin the whole experience in the phone interface. Its almost impossible to read threads in the phone.
So add minimized bar in the bottom named reply, when user click on it, then it show the full reply box.

.this has no effect on the CEO, because the pagination buttons remain.
I have a question, if I didn't check "Log browser history when next page is loaded" then it may affect to SEO, right? If I'm right it count to "Daily Pageviews per Visitor", then it can affect pageviews if I uncheck it, can you confirm this?

I have a question, if I didn't check "Log browser history when next page is loaded" then it may affect to SEO, right? If I'm right it count to "Daily Pageviews per Visitor", then it can affect pageviews if I uncheck it, can you confirm this?
.this is only necessary so that users can return to the desired page from history. Doesn't affect SEO in any way

@021 - Would it be possible to make a version of this where the page links are still accessible? So someone can navigate to any page, but scrolling to the bottom of the page loads the post from the next page? Even better if you can scroll up and load the posts from the previous page, but obviously that's more work.

Bug report:
When the user uses pagination manually, for an instance the user clicks page #4, and start scrolling down, the browser history goes from page #2 when it's supposed to go to the page #5

Guide to reproduce the bug:
1. Install the add-on
2. Navigate to unlimited scroll options and check "Log browser history when next page is loaded" option and save.
(I also have Load the a next page contents when X percent of a page is scrolled: set to 60% but I don't believe that one is responsible)
3. Navigate to a page that unlimited scroll supports.
4. Manually click on a page number like 2 or 3 in pagination. in this case I click on page 3.
5. start scrolling down

Expected result:
When you looking at the address bar, it writes the history that starting from the count depending on the page you've manually clicked. in this example: you clicked page 3, then again, you scroll to the bottom of the page, the next page content loads (3) but in the address bar, you also see the correct count has been increased on the URL which is 3+1 = 4.

The actual result we get:
When you looking at the address bar, it writes the history with the wrong page numbers. It jumps into incorrect page numbers, I mean it starts with number 2 when it's supposed to start the count from page number 4 (depending on the page you've manually clicked on).

Please watch this attached video too
View attachment ScrollBug.mp4

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom