[BS] Telegram [Deleted]

Looks like an interesting addition. I am familiar with the app, okay, but could you point out a bit more in depth, what this add-on and "the bot" can do? Never knew that Telegram can be operated by a bot and what commands are availabe and wondering, which notifications can be send with it.

Looks like an interesting addition. I am familiar with the app, okay, but could you point out a bit more in depth, what this add-on and "the bot" can do? Never knew that Telegram can be operated by a bot and what commands are availabe and wondering, which notifications can be send with it.
.initially, only one command is available in the add-on - start It is used to link your Telegram account to the forum account. But you can develop your own commands following the example of the start command.
All alers on the forum are sent via Telegram.

Hello :)
I get an error when I try to re-install the add-on:

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'telegram' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/addons/BS/Telegram/Setup.php at line 58
  6. BS\Telegram\Setup->installStep4() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  7. BS\Telegram\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  8. BS\Telegram\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Reactions: 021
Another error while installing 😅

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'mcs.xf_bs_telegram_command' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1294
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch() in src/addons/BS/Telegram/AddOn/DataType/Command.php at line 61
  7. BS\Telegram\AddOn\DataType\Command->importAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 106
  8. XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
  10. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
  11. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  18. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Another error while installing 😅

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'mcs.xf_bs_telegram_command' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1294
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch() in src/addons/BS/Telegram/AddOn/DataType/Command.php at line 61
  7. BS\Telegram\AddOn\DataType\Command->importAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 106
  8. XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
  10. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
  11. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  18. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
.hmm.. Strange, just installed the add-on without any problems. Perhaps you did not completely remove/install it?

Is it possible to have the bot send a message to a Telegram group when a new thread is created, containing the Title and a link to said thread?
(Sorry but I don't fully understand the description of the addon)

Is it possible to have the bot send a message to a Telegram group when a new thread is created, containing the Title and a link to said thread?
(Sorry but I don't fully understand the description of the addon)
.no, the bot duplicates all alerts from the forum to the user in Telegram

.no, the bot duplicates all alerts from the forum to the user in Telegram
Thanks for the quick reply.
Then I'll try setting up a dummy user, subscribe him to the wanted subforums and connect him to a telegram relay client (I hope this exists) which I'll host on my pi in order to relay the messages to the group.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Then I'll try setting up a dummy user, subscribe him to the wanted subforums and connect him to a telegram relay client (I hope this exists) which I'll host on my pi in order to relay the messages to the group.
.you need create bot in a Telegram uses this manual https://core.telegram.org/bots
Then just specify the token in the options
You do not need to do anything else)

.it's all
I'm trying to turn on 2-step verification

Telegram
This method will send a code to confirm authorization in Telegram, which is tied to your account

Telegram is not tied to an account.

tfa.bsTelegram
tfa_desc.bsTelegram

what should I do

I'm trying to turn on 2-step verification

Telegram
This method will send a code to confirm authorization in Telegram, which is tied to your account

tfa.bsTelegram
tfa_desc.bsTelegram

what should I do
.you must link a Telegram account
/account

Top Bottom