BlackEnd Pro - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Steve F

Steve F submitted a new resource:

BlackEnd Pro - A new more powerful BlackEnd

BlackEnd Pro is the Pro version to our free style Blackend. The Pro version has been enhanced and comes with the variety of options that are available in our XenBase style framework. 4 Different message layouts, 3 different node layouts are among the many other popular options that is ready for you to activate with the check of a box.

BlackEnd makes the perfect gaming style or if you are wanting to offer your users a dark style along side a light style. Fully detailed throughout providing a...

Read more about this resource...

Would love to see some options / settings screenshots....and have some questions...

Do you provide some predifined colored styles as you did with blackend (which i all use for my forum) ?
Because the color changing of a style within the xf color palette is imho not so easy as there are no labels which color is set for what.

And another silly question is: As i like the layout of Blackend a lot i would like to have something similar in white or at least bright colors as not al members can use a dark style.
Maybe it's time for "Whitend"....and "Whitend Pro".... :D

Last question: As i modified the Blackend styles for my use with logos and buttons i wonder if there is any chance to "upgrade" to "pro" to keep that stuff...

Anyway....great work...i love ur styles and would buy "pro" if it meets my requirements...

Would love to see some options / settings screenshots....and have some questions...

Do you provide some predifined colored styles as you did with blackend (which i all use for my forum) ?
Because the color changing of a style within the xf color palette is imho not so easy as there are no labels which color is set for what.

And another silly question is: As i like the layout of Blackend a lot i would like to have something similar in white or at least bright colors as not al members can use a dark style.
Maybe it's time for "Whitend"....and "Whitend Pro".... :D

Last question: As i modified the Blackend styles for my use with logos and buttons i wonder if there is any chance to "upgrade" to "pro" to keep that stuff...

Anyway....great work...i love ur styles and would buy "pro" if it meets my requirements...
You can easily change the color is this version. If you use the node icons provided they would need recolored as well but if you cannot do it we can assist in that. ;)

upload_2015-4-24_2-22-42.webp

As for a light version, I hadn't really given it a thought but if I did it would be a good while before I could get to it.

May I help you? You're bolding a part of my post like you have asked for assistance but haven't received any. Care to enlighten me?

Ah..... nope
Maybe are you uncomfortable with that? I hope not

Already i use your Social Theme and i'm seeing other themes and i find some interesting in BlackEnd Pro and the and support that you mention (support is important for me).

mmmmmm, taking advantage of this message:

Xenbase framework is an addon that comes with your premium themes?
If i buy one of your premium themes, can i use Xenbase with other themes (Social theme for example)?

Regards.

Last edited:
XenBase is a "framework" for child styles really. You install it as a normal style then the style you purchase is installed as a child style.

It takes some work to get other styles to just work with XenBase as style properties would need reverted to apply changes that XenBase made. I can release a Pro version to Social as well. Been on my to do list for while.

Ok, already i am seeing Core Style, interesting too but i have a dude: Styles are different, but Xenbase Framework's version is the same for Core and BlackEnd Pro?

Yes it is the same, XenBase holds all the options for the child styles. Each style is different in its own way depending on the options enabled and of course layout.

Steve F updated BlackEnd Pro - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

New XenBase Features/Bug Fixes/General Updates!

Before upgrading please make sure to take backups of your styles (XenBase, Purchased Style, and any child styles) before attempting updates. It is recommended to do some test imports so you can see what is affected!

https://pixelexit.com/resources/general-style-upgrading.15/

New to XenBase
  • ADDED FLEXible Nodes, you now have more control over your node setup than ever ( Style Properties -> -- Nodes )
  • ADDED Font Awesome...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Steve F updated BlackEnd Pro - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Style Update & Fixes

New update bringing the style up to date with the 1.5.11.

Some of the awesome new stuff:
  • Off-Canvas Sidebar option
  • Re-designed Social logins
  • Option to reduce the size of the floating navigation
  • Split the default login link into 2 links, Login / Register
  • and much more...
Check this new posts for the full change-log.

Make a backup of your style prior to upgrading!

You can download the update in the license...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom