1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BioSurge - SleekVb.Net ••

Discussion in 'Styles [Archive]' started by GCSkye, Nov 28, 2010.

1. GCSkye

GCSkye Active Member

BioSurge Info
    Bio Surge, designed specifically to give your forums the unique, sleek edge over the competition. Warning, not for forums seeking to be dull.

Style Availability
    XenForo 1.0.0 Beta 1, 1.0.0 Beta 2, 1.0.0 Beta 3, 1.0.0 Beta 5

Live Preview
    SleekVb BioSurge Demo (Fixed)

Learn more about BioSurge and its contents:

PSD available from store download.

Attached Files:

2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I like everything but the forum status (wheel) icons. The orange in the image doesn't go with the rest of the style.
    Otherwise, I like it.
    Nasr likes this.
  3. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

I like it, simple yet elegant. I saw you have different forum read/unread icons on the demo which suit the theme much better then the default ones I think.
  4. GCSkye

GCSkye Active Member

Updated for Beta 5
  5. Lqd

Lqd Member

will this be updated?
  6. Izagar

Izagar Active Member

Seems like they removed the skin.
  7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The thread author is no longer showing as a license holder so I would recommend not installing this style as they won't be able to update it.
    Izagar, Lqd and MsJacquiiC like this.
  8. Lqd

Lqd Member

Shame, it's a very interesting skin with nice colors who give the site a clear distinction of others; opposed to other generic skins.
  9. cografik

cografik Member

Are you for the update will XenForo 1.1.0 Beta 3 ? bugs available