Best answered

Best answered [Paid] 1.7

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Best answered - Allows selecting the best answered reply in a thread.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Allows selecting the best answered reply in a thread.

This add-on is designed...

Read more about this resource...

Would be nice if this actually changes the background color of a post and the highlight above the starting post.

Would be nice if this actually changes the background color of a post and the highlight above the starting post.
Can be achieved with a CSS tweak.

Add to extra.less:
Code:
.bestanswered-container {
    background: #xxxxxx;
}
.message-bestanswered {
    background-color: #xxxxxx;
}

Reactions: jul
Can be achieved with a CSS tweak.

Add to extra.less:
Code:
    background: #xxxxxx;
}
.message-bestanswered {
    background-color: #xxxxxx;
}

Thanks!

I've added that in EXTRA.less and also found the .less files included which I changed. However, both ways of changes didn't do anything on the forums when it comes to appearance. I could change the title that would appear above the first post. Does it has to do something with the style I am using or?
Code:
    padding: 5px;
    background: #ff9000;
}

.message-bestanswered {
    background-color: #ff9000;
}

Bug: When moving a thread with a best answer to a forum where best answer is not enabled you can still select a best answer but it does nothing.

Best answer should be removed/disabled when it's not available in that specific forum

Top Bottom