Style Being denied the right to buy a style

Global96

Hi. I am new to the Xenforo community. After using Wix Forums and then Website Toolbox, I realised that both are severely limited. So I looked for the best of the best. After seeing some of the available styles I was convinced that XenForo was the way to go.

I currently have a website using Website Toolbox with a growing community and I promised them that a massive change would be made.

So anyway, I'll get to main part. I'm in the process of building my XenForo site offline. I am using XAMPP to achieve this. I wish to fully complete it then upload it to a VPS. The problem is that I couldn't purchase the theme I wanted because apparently I have to go through a vetting process and my website needs to already have a history of being trusted, etc.

I understand that these styles shouldn't be in the hands of scammers, however these prerequisites really make it unnecessarily difficult for people like myself.

If you are a licensed customer, you shouldn't have any issues buying a style. Where exactly are you purchasing the style from?/what style is it specifically?
When a style author asks for your domain name for that style's 'license' they want your intended domain name where the style will be used in live production.

If you are a licensed customer, you shouldn't have any issues buying a style. Where exactly are you purchasing the style from?/what style is it specifically?
When a style author asks for your domain name for that style's 'license' they want your intended domain name where the style will be used in live production.
It's from XENTR.

Here is the link: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ryzer-pro.7897/

Maybe I'll try again once my site is live.

Top Bottom