[bd] Cache [Deleted]

I'm very impresed by the speed of page load using your caching addon, @xfrocks . However, I have one small issue. When I activate "defer javascript" my js files are placed before the closing body tag.

Unfortunately google page speed still complains the js files block page rendering. As far as I can see it is also necessary to add a "defer" attribute for every js file to satisfy google.

Like this:
Code:
<script defer src="/myjsfile_1.js"></script>
<script defer src="/myjsfile_2.js"></script>
<script defer src="/myjsfile_3.js"></script>
Any plans to add this? Or can I modify scripts myself?
Doing that may break stuff badly. I can add a new option if you really want to test it but I think it's not worth it.

@xfrocks it appears that when you are on an AMP page the template_create event is never fired, or at least it doesn't seem to be in my test environment. Works fine on non-AMP pages, however
Which template are you waiting for in template_create? Or it just skip that event completely? Please note that AMP page uses a different page container template so if you are waiting for PAGE_CONTAINER, it will never come.

Which template are you waiting for in template_create? Or it just skip that event completely? Please note that AMP page uses a different page container template so if you are waiting for PAGE_CONTAINER, it will never come.

No specific template, I'm just using that listener to get an array of every parameter passed in. It doesn't seem to be running it at all, the listener has no hint, and putting a die('test'); in the very top of the function doesn't do anything

No specific template, I'm just using that listener to get an array of every parameter passed in. It doesn't seem to be running it at all, the listener has no hint, and putting a die('test'); in the very top of the function doesn't do anything
I think your page is cached so no actual template is being created. You can add "&_bdCache_noCache=1" add the end of the url to not use the cached version, it will only works in debug mode though fyi.

I think your page is cached so no actual template is being created. You can add "&_bdCache_noCache=1" add the end of the url to not use the cached version, it will only works in debug mode though fyi.

Still seems to be a no go :\

Are you on a development server? Can you change XenForo_Template_Abstract and see if the constructor is actually called? This is strange...

It's a test server for one of our clients

I put a die at the top of the constructor in XenForo_Template_Abstract and nothing happened, just to be sure I'm not doing something wrong the URI I'm at is: /threads/amp-test.1419574/?amp=1&_bdCache_noCache=1 Interestingly enough, it doesn't run on regular threads (without the amp=1 parameter) either

Going to try disabling all other add-ons to make sure it is caused by this one

@xfrocks why this resource is not updated with latest changes here on xenforo.com?
I was searching for the AMP support and I lost some time searching in the updates... then I noticed that the updates are only just on xfrocks.com :(

We are getting urls that look like this: ?amp=1105598844

Is this an issue? Should it only be showing ?amp=1?

@xfrocks why this resource is not updated with latest changes here on xenforo.com?
I was searching for the AMP support and I lost some time searching in the updates... then I noticed that the updates are only just on xfrocks.com :(
This add-on is only available on xfrocks.com FYI, since you are required to purchase the membership over there.

I have ssl certificate now and it gives errors with bd cache.
What can be the cause plz?
Can you specify / quote the exact error message? This add-on shouldn't interfere with the web server / tls certificate.

We are getting urls that look like this: ?amp=1105598844

Is this an issue? Should it only be showing ?amp=1?
That's by design. The timestamp is the post date value to refresh the amp cache when the post is updated.

You enabled js defer and yet still received that report?

Reactions: rdn
This add-on is only available on xfrocks.com FYI, since you are required to purchase the membership over there.
I'm ok with that, but without updating the resource here possible customers interested in new features will not be aware of them.

Top Bottom