[bd] Cache [Deleted]

I've disabled option css to file a few hours ago, but errors in error log in CPanel are still coming:

[Fri Jan 17 21:26:51 2014] [error] [client 66.249.78.92] File does not exist: /home/.../public_html/forum/data/bdCache/css/1389826279

- - - - - -

You can see that this IP is from Google bot.

I've disabled option css to file a few hours ago, but errors in error log in CPanel are still coming:

[Fri Jan 17 21:26:51 2014] [error] [client 66.249.78.92] File does not exist: /home/.../public_html/forum/data/bdCache/css/1389826279

- - - - - -

You can see that this IP is from Google bot.
Chances are they downloaded the pages a while ago and didn't process it and its links until recently.

Opz :(
So what should I do?
The other author can add a few lines of code to prevent those "limited notice" page from being cached. However, if a guest view some cached thread, he will not be tracked. Best option for you is disable caching for thread page (set the TTL to 0).

Reactions: rdn
Can you please guide me on what code to modify on the other addon to make it work with this?
Thanks !

But when using this addon and Limit view, Thread Pages doesn't work with Limit View, just the last page works.

Top Bottom