[bd] Cache [Deleted]

I'm getting this error when trying to login to my forum:

Server Error
strpos(): Empty needle

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strpos() in bdCache/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php at line 9
  3. bdCache_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->getDynamicRedirectIfNot() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php at line 51
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /customers/1/b/c/vikingsofdestiny.dk/httpd.www/index.php at line 13

I'm getting this error when trying to login to my forum:

Server Error
strpos(): Empty needle

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strpos() in bdCache/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php at line 9
  3. bdCache_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->getDynamicRedirectIfNot() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php at line 51
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /customers/1/b/c/vikingsofdestiny.dk/httpd.www/index.php at line 13
Is this a new install? Or have you upgraded something recently? Also, which version of XenForo are you using? How often is this happening according to the server error log?

I've been using the add-on for 6 months.
Have not upgaded anything.
Happened everytime someone tried to login.

If no backend cache determined, is it working or where is stored cached items (in which directory) in bd cache?

Last edited:
Hi,

There is a problem using the [bd] Cache add-on with XenForo XenForo 1.5.15. They must have changed something so this add-on is no longer working correctly. Can you please update it?

It was working fine with XenForo 1.5.14 and as soon as I updated it stopped working and I'm seeing text pages for everything. As soon as I disable [bd] Cache the problem goes away.

Thanks
No problem here so it's probably something else on your side. Did you update to XF 1.5.15a ?

Hi,

There is a problem using the [bd] Cache add-on with XenForo XenForo 1.5.15. They must have changed something so this add-on is no longer working correctly. Can you please update it?

It was working fine with XenForo 1.5.14 and as soon as I updated it stopped working and I'm seeing text pages for everything. As soon as I disable [bd] Cache the problem goes away.

Thanks
Do you have CSS as file feature enabled? Can you enable the add-on but disable that one in option page?

I just received emails from Google saying there were issues detected for each of my sites (all configured the same) regarding Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).

When I went out to the Search Console each site had errors like the ones seen in the image below. All have essentially the same errors.

I run bd cache and it is the only place I see anything at all regarding AMP. I am told that natively Xenforo doesn't provide support for AMP, so I am assuming this is being caused by BD Cache? Can anyone give me some insight into this.

Here is an example of one of the links that is being flagged as problematic.

https://www.405th.com/forums/threads/eva-foam-vs-alternatives.45440/?amp=1498661448

amp-errors.webp

I just received emails from Google saying there were issues detected for each of my sites (all configured the same) regarding Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).

When I went out to the Search Console each site had errors like the ones seen in the image below. All have essentially the same errors.

I run bd cache and it is the only place I see anything at all regarding AMP. I am told that natively Xenforo doesn't provide support for AMP, so I am assuming this is being caused by BD Cache? Can anyone give me some insight into this.

Here is an example of one of the links that is being flagged as problematic.

https://www.405th.com/forums/threads/eva-foam-vs-alternatives.45440/?amp=1498661448
Your AMP setup is not valid. You need to hide the js files that AMP does not accepts.
You need to test your amp pages and fix the error , If you don't AMP will do harm then benefit.

Top Bottom