[OzzModz] Auto Thread Thumbnail

[OzzModz] Auto Thread Thumbnail [Paid] 2.3.5 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
A suggestion for a feature I would love to have if possible, I used to have an XF1 addon where you could just enter a Thumbnail URL to set the image and it was really handy, I miss it a lot and would be very happy if you implemented this into your addon @hemant_bhardwaj (y)

iF7yHWr.png

hello @hemant_bhardwaj

Let me ask, thumbnails are taken from the first image in any position on the post or they just take the first image in the message.
Since I have a Custom thread fields, which has a URL field (this is a link to display the image), and I want this image to always be a thumbnail, so your thumbnail can get the image in the area that?

View attachment 232938
A suggestion for a feature I would love to have if possible, I used to have an XF1 addon where you could just enter a Thumbnail URL to set the image and it was really handy, I miss it a lot and would be very happy if you implemented this into your addon @hemant_bhardwaj (y)

iF7yHWr.png
Both of the requests are almost same :) has been implemented added in the new version release

Please, I bought the Addon and it is slowing my page down, can you implemented that now?
I am willing to pay also extra to get higher priority on your list :)
@hemant_bhardwaj

Just bought this, and one thing I immediately miss is the image preview I got when using Banxix's free thumbnail addon here:

With that addon, if you hover your mouse over a thumbnail, you get a popup which shows the image at half or a third it's normal size, which is cool. Any chance you guys might add an option for something like that in the future?
working on it will update once complete

Last edited:
Change of thumbnail width and height has no effect on standard mode of Article nodes in XF2.2. It's always the default size.

hemant_bhardwaj updated Auto thread Thumbnail by Xenbros with a new update entry:

[Xenbros] Auto thread thumbnail 2.3.3 updates Add custom field URL

FIXED: Height and width complexity
ADDED: Custom field ID option in the node setting.
You can use that as the thumbnail URL as @colcar suggest and @thienlong095
another update incoming too. stay on
Note- if you get any issues with Height and width please reach me at the DM or website chat.

Read the rest of this update entry...

My suggestion was not implemented, I was not asking to set a default thumbnail for the entire node. I even included a screenshot of what I was asking for.

What I was hoping for was a way to set the thumbnail image for each THREAD using a URL.

See in the image, in XF1 I had a thumbnail addon where you could click 'Edit' and this grey box would open allowing you to change title, make it a stick and set the Thumbnail URL for that specific thread.

View attachment 234354
sir it's there you are might see the wrong section can I guide through live chat on my site with any desk ?
and why no one read the signature making comment here will not be count for support so if you need support please get in chat or DM only

I see xenforo reporting that the 2.2 update is available, let me ask how often can I get a new update for this addon ?,
I have an inbox on your site, but I have not received any reply from you
I nither receive any message in chat nor in XF DM and about that update I stuck with some project that's by its little bit delay
The add-on, it's still working in Xenforo 2.2 other users have tested it. so for now it might be a delay or I will give an update just of the old feature bug fix for 2.2

Any predictable timeframe? :p because my page gets downranked because of slow page load.
Is there a way to fasten up your process with money to enable you more focus? :p
sorry sir but I am still not sure about the update in the given time I am stuck with some work
and can you once get in live chat when i am online so we can discuss more

I use it with 2.2 and haven't noticed any problems yet
Do they show up ok when searching too? I thought from above they were not yet displaying on search or bookmarks.

@hemant_bhardwaj I tried to install addon to localhost last night to see if it was working, but doesn't work without the key, am i ok to put in the licence key for my site?

Top Bottom