Areas where XenForo fails

It appears that Mozilla FireFox is having trouble with the SSL certificate - we've notified the certificate vendor and are awaiting assistance. No other browsers exhibit this issue.

I have noticed there is a lack of options in the Members List to arrange your users by different method. Like "Date Joined, Last Visited, Post Count (Low or High)" e.t.c. Plus one or two other ways of arranging members there which can prove useful at times, especially "Last Visited". I know some info gets displayed in the small image blocks located in the side panel, but it's very limited and you can't arrange the "whole" members list with it to cover everyone.

Marking forums as read fast by being able to click any of the "Forum Status Icons" on the homepage itself. I find that feature in MyBB very good, it's a very fast way to mark any forum read directly from viewing the forum homepage itself.
YES TO ALL OF THIS!

Me and some of my users are still missing the opportunity to arrange the members list in more ways.

BUT.... the most requested function is to be able to mark the different forums as read, by a one-click procedure. If there is an add-on for this, please tell me :eek:

Top Bottom