Approval queue - mass select [Deleted]

It didn't work on XF 2.1.1
When I click Delete, it didn't work, however, both Approve and do nothing worked.

I went to the template editor and make the following configuration and now I can mass-select as Reject.

Code:
<div class="at_maaq_buttons">
    <xf:button icon="cancel" onclick="massSelect(\'\')">{{ phrase('do_nothing') }}</xf:button>
    <xf:button icon="confirm" onclick="massSelect(\'approve\')">{{ phrase('approve') }}</xf:button>
    <xf:button icon="delete" onclick="massSelect(\'reject\')">{{ phrase('delete') }}</xf:button>
</div>

Last edited:
I have thousands of items in my approval queue. The delete button doesn't seem to do anything.How do I get it to select?

I have thousands of items in my approval queue. The delete button doesn't seem to do anything.How do I get it to select?
I got the resolution here:

Hi,

I just installed this addon. I want to mass-approve users. But when I select "approve" it has always also checked " Notify user if action was taken ".

But I do not want to mass mail the users. What can I do to avoid the notification?

If this is not possible with this addon, does anybody knows a codeline for phpmyadmin to do this?

For this I went in the table "xf_approval_queue" and deleted all entries. But the other question is still open regarding the notifications.

Last edited:
Hi,

I just installed this addon. I want to mass-approve users. But when I select "approve" it has always also checked " Notify user if action was taken ".

But I do not want to mass mail the users. What can I do to avoid the notification?

If this is not possible with this addon, does anybody knows a codeline for phpmyadmin to do this?

For this I went in the table "xf_approval_queue" and deleted all entries. But the other question is still open regarding the notifications.
I sent you a PM.

Cheers

I sent you a PM.

Cheers
I do not want to delete the users.

I only wanted to delete the approval messages, which I have done now in the table of the db with phpmyadmin.

What I need to know now is how I can in the future mass delete ot mass approve user with this addon, without sending a notifivation.

I do not want to delete the users.

I only wanted to delete the approval messages, which I have done now in the table of the db with phpmyadmin.

What I need to know now is how I can in the future mass delete ot mass approve user with this addon, without sending a notifivation.
You haven't read anything then.

Already done that like 2 hours ago.
The link you sent me is about mass deleting.

As I wrote earlier, I found already another solution for it.

My question for the notifivations is still open.

Those notifications are NOT the same as the list of users who have to be approved.

Please look carefully in the moderation tools and which options are listed there as I described above.

There are always several checkboxes. Approve, delete, ban and send the user a notification about your action.

This is what I am talking about. ;)

notofication_approval.jpg

Above all, this has nothing to do with the add-on, because this add-on only activates all checkboxes of a certain type.

Yes I know. This was a suggestion for a future version because it is needed.

Your screenshot is only the appropal of postings by the way. My approval screenshot is the approval of new user registrations.

Top Bottom