[AP] Daily Goals

[AP] Daily Goals 2.5.0

No permission to download
I have the permissions set for all groups, but where do I go to set the goal amounts? I also cannot get the widget to show up for some reason on the sidebar. Any thoughts?

Hi @apathy , is there a way to translate the goals?

I couldn't find a way
Yes, these can all be translated - other than one or two we're relying on the phrases provided by XF or the addons we support.
Here's a list of the phrases that show up on that widget:
  • members
  • dbtech_shop_purchases
  • ap_dg_chat_messages
  • ap_dg_shouts
  • xa_ams_articles
  • cas_ads
  • ims_items
  • ld_items
  • xa_rms_reviews
  • xa_sc_showcase_items
  • xa_ubs_blogs
  • xfrm_resources

for dragonbyte shop, is there a way to add a daily goal of a purchase of a specific item from the shop?

for dragonbyte shop, is there a way to add a daily goal of a purchase of a specific item from the shop?
Right now it's only possible to count all purchases of all items from that day, but I can definitely try to allow counting for a specific item.

apathy updated [AP] Daily Goals with a new update entry:

• Rename stats_type -> content_type in History entity
  • DBTech Shop: Allow the goal to count purchases of a specific item
  • Siropu Shoutbox: Create admin options for automatically posting in the Shoutbox when a goal has been met
  • Siropu Chat: Create admin options for automatically posting in the Chat when a goal has been met
  • Create "User upgrades" goal
  • Create "Trophies" goal
  • Create "Profile posts" goal
  • Create "Polls" goal
  • Add hint...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would be amazing to see this add-on added to your amazing add-on.
I'd be happy to support it but @Veer would need to be kind enough to send me their addon, or alternatively they would need to support it themselves through the Music addon.

Top Bottom