Add-on Any addons where you can create Pay Now Buttons in threads and members can have balances?

Do you mean Paypal? This is possible with custom bbcodes if it is a donate button (ie not a fixed price button). Otherwise I think you'd need to generally allow html in posts which I don't think is a great idea. Unless you have a bbcode for each price

What you are looking for is something with credits and a wallet that can be funded with money. I don't believe there is such an addon. Maybe @DragonByte Tech would consider this for their addon as it comes close.

if you want this implemented in xenforo then vote on this suggestion:

Do you mean Paypal?

Yes via Paypal you can make payments for digital products listed on the forum. There could be a pay now button which you allow to be added in certain forums (relating to commerce). All users have balances (not credits but real money ideally) and payments can be made from person to person as well.

What you are looking for is something with credits and a wallet that can be funded with money. I don't believe there is such an addon. Maybe @DragonByte Tech would consider this for their addon as it comes close.

If there's not feasible way to have real cash accounts then for sure using a credits system with a wallet which could be paid into would work. The problem is how sellers "cash out" on the other side if they have credits, how do they get fiat/crypto for them?

if you want this implemented in xenforo then vote on this suggestion:

Done. 1st party or 3rd party would be fine for me, but obviously 1st party would be nice and solid

Top Bottom