Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer and @Audentio Design team:
is this theme reaching his EOL? There has been 0 update since summer, forum support/replies are rare, etc? Other themes of yours are receive much more support and updates.
Do we have to focus on another theme? It's pretty sad what's happening.

is this theme reaching his EOL? There has been 0 update since summer, forum support/replies are rare, etc? Other themes of yours are receive much more support and updates.

The only themes that have received updates are UI.X and Xenith. The updates will be released when they're ready. The 1.5.0.1 version should work fine on XenForo 1.5.5. At most you'll have to use the "Automatically merge template changes" button. Questions that go unanswered in a thread are not done intenionally. If it doesn't get an answer just make a ticket. Keeping up with product threads is nearly impossible especially if you get an alert and don't read all the way through the thread then don't get another alert because XenForo thinks you haven't read the thread since your last alert :)

Jake

I'm getting this warning on Console (see attachment). My XenForo installation is v1.5.5(a). UI.X add-on is on v1.8. Antiquark is on the latest version possible (v1.5.0.1). Any clue?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
1. Yes, You can. Use the user criteria tab for this.
2. donno.

@Mike Creuzer still no update for this theme?

Thanks, didn't know about the welcome block being modified in the permissions tab.

@Mike Creuzer:

Can you help me out please? Why can't I see the post progress bar? I have my navigation on sticky, I enabled post progress + I set it on the navigation bar, but I can't see it.

Mike Creuzer updated Antiquark with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Mike Thanks for the big update. All went well apart from when I'm trying to merge the uix_extendedfooter. I'm trying to merge from parent changes and getting this error:

Line 60: Template syntax error.

Hi Mike Thanks for the big update. All went well apart from when I'm trying to merge the uix_extendedfooter. I'm trying to merge from parent changes and getting this error:

Line 60: Template syntax error.
Glad it went well :), you may need to do a manual merge. Sometimes XenForo's script gets out of line. Might not be any other way.

uhhhh manual merge? :eek:

I've never had to perform this before so I'm not sure what's involved sorry.
Well, do you remember what you changed in that template? Someone has to diff the code, see what you added in, revert the template, and add it back in. Or do line merging.

Well, do you remember what you changed in that template? Someone has to diff the code, see what you added in, revert the template, and add it back in. Or do line merging.
I didn't change anything. The merge functions show the parent and custom which both look like your code. There's 3 sections in the uix_extendedfooter with the new parent code indicating replacements referencing bigfooter, which isn't present in the current "custom" code.

I didn't change anything. The merge functions show the parent and custom which both look like your code. There's 3 sections in the uix_extendedfooter with the new parent code indicating replacements referencing bigfooter, which isn't present in the current "custom" code.
If you did not change anything, you can revert that template then in your child theme :)

@Mike Creuzer:

Can you help me out please? Why can't I see the post progress bar? I have my navigation on sticky, I enabled post progress + I set it on the navigation bar, but I can't see it.[/QUOTE]

Is this one fixed as well?

xf 1.5.7 and UI.X 1.0.10. Is it safe to merge outdated templates, or better wait for an Antiquark update?

AD Styler and Color options only affect a users current session, correct? Once they clear their browser history all those changes are gone, correct?

I'm kind of wondering, though a great ability, what is the advantage of these options? Again maybe I'm misunderstanding it's use. And, someone can come along and explain.

AD Styler and Color options only affect a users current session, correct? Once they clear their browser history all those changes are gone, correct?

It's not the current session, it does save a 'permanent' cookie, clearing browser history won't revert these changes, but clearing cookies will. You can also create presets via the admin panel that can be used (And you can create the presets by using the styler on the front end and then exporting a preset file)

Top Bottom