[OzzModz] Announce When Trophy is Awarded

[OzzModz] Announce When Trophy is Awarded 2.0.1

No permission to download
have this setup but it doesn't work anymore
It's still working for me. The last trophy I have configured to post a thread was Wednesday...
https://snogssite.com/forums/trophy-award-posts.28/

Are there any errors? Have you installed any new add-ons that might be conflicting with this one? Do you have the trophy set to post a new thread or post in an existing thread?

EDIT: I've tested both post in new thread and post in existing thread and they both work without a problem.

Last edited:
It's still working for me. The last trophy I have configured to post a thread was Wednesday...
https://snogssite.com/forums/trophy-award-posts.28/

Are there any errors? Have you installed any new add-ons that might be conflicting with this one? Do you have the trophy set to post a new thread or post in an existing thread?

EDIT: I've tested both post in new thread and post in existing thread and they both work without a problem.
yes it looks like it's a add on that's causing this problem but I removed in and still doesn't

yes it looks like it's a add on that's causing this problem but I removed in and still doesn't

when I'm about to give someone a trophy gives me this

Exception: Could not find class Datio\Cakeday\XF\Entity\Post when attempting to extend XF\Entity\Post in src/XF/Extension.php at line 174
  1. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 53
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 660
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 106
  4. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->create() in src/XF/Entity/Thread.php at line 496
  5. XF\Entity\Thread->getNewPost() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 59
  6. XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setupDefaults() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 53
  7. XF\Service\Thread\Creator->__construct() in src/XF/Container.php at line 274
  8. XF\Container->createObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1359
  9. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
  10. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2508
  11. XF\App->service()
  12. call_user_func_array() in src/XF.php at line 527
  13. XF::service() in src/addons/Snog/TrophyPost/XF/Repository/Trophy.php at line 24
  14. Snog\TrophyPost\XF\Repository\Trophy->Snog\TrophyPost\XF\Repository\{closure}() in src/XF.php at line 393
  15. XF::asVisitor() in src/addons/Snog/TrophyPost/XF/Repository/Trophy.php at line 30
  16. Snog\TrophyPost\XF\Repository\Trophy->awardTrophyToUser() insrc/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Admin/Controller/Trophy/Reward.php at line 63
  17. KL\UserImprovements\Admin\Controller\Trophy\Reward->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  21. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  22. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

when I'm about to give someone a trophy gives me this

Exception: Could not find class Datio\Cakeday\XF\Entity\Post when attempting to extend XF\Entity\Post in src/XF/Extension.php at line 174
  1. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 53
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 660
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 106
  4. XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->create() in src/XF/Entity/Thread.php at line 496
  5. XF\Entity\Thread->getNewPost() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 59
  6. XF\Service\Thread\Creator->setupDefaults() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php at line 53
  7. XF\Service\Thread\Creator->__construct() in src/XF/Container.php at line 274
  8. XF\Container->createObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1359
  9. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
  10. XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2508
  11. XF\App->service()
  12. call_user_func_array() in src/XF.php at line 527
  13. XF::service() in src/addons/Snog/TrophyPost/XF/Repository/Trophy.php at line 24
  14. Snog\TrophyPost\XF\Repository\Trophy->Snog\TrophyPost\XF\Repository\{closure}() in src/XF.php at line 393
  15. XF::asVisitor() in src/addons/Snog/TrophyPost/XF/Repository/Trophy.php at line 30
  16. Snog\TrophyPost\XF\Repository\Trophy->awardTrophyToUser() insrc/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Admin/Controller/Trophy/Reward.php at line 63
  17. KL\UserImprovements\Admin\Controller\Trophy\Reward->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  20. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  21. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  22. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
That's an error from a different add-on. There's nothing I can do about that. You need to contact the author of that add-on (Cakeday) about it.

There is one issue when awarding a trophy to a member who creates his first album in the media gallery. The announcement is made not only for users who creates their first album but even for all user with more than one album when this user creates a new album.

There is one issue when awarding a trophy to a member who creates his first album in the media gallery. The announcement is made not only for users who creates their first album but even for all user with more than one album when this user creates a new album.

I'll look into it. Can you give a step by step process to reproduce please?

It´s easy to reproduce.

When the addon is not installed but you have several members with postings, likes and created albums and you install the addon, member xyz who has already 10 albums and the configuration says when a user installes his first album the announcement gives an information in a forum or thread that user xyz created his first album even when he alredy has 10 albums creates.

I'll look into it. Can you give a step by step process to reproduce please?

Last edited:
It´s easy to reproduce.

When the addon is not installed but you have several members with postings, likes and created albums and you install the addon, member xyz who has already 10 albums and the configuration says when a user installes his first album the announcement gives an information in a forum or thread that user xyz created his first album even when he alredy has 10 albums creates.

Okay looking into this, this is what has been determined.

The add-on only posts when XenForo itself awards the trophy.

If the trophy is a NEW trophy (the admin just created the trophy OR all trophies haven't been awarded yet), XenForo will award it even though the member already has 10 albums created.

The setting is "User has created at least X albums" not "User has created X albums". So the user may have 10 albums, but if the trophy hasn't been awarded to the user yet it will be awarded if that's set to 1 because the user has created at least 1 album because the user has created more (10).

Top Bottom