AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Hello @mazzly,

I've tested the AMPXF addon with the XenForo 2.3 beta version in my local setup and noticed some compatibility issues with the CSS files. Have you had the chance to test the addon with this version? If so, are you planning any updates or fixes for these compatibility issues?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Hello @mazzly,

I've tested the AMPXF addon with the XenForo 2.3 beta version in my local setup and noticed some compatibility issues with the CSS files. Have you had the chance to test the addon with this version? If so, are you planning any updates or fixes for these compatibility issues?

We have not yet tested it, but it is in the plans for the coming weeks :)

Hello @mazzly,

As long as so many errors are being fixed in the XF Beta, it makes no sense to adapt an add-on to this (incorrect) functionality.

As long as so many errors are being fixed in the XF Beta, it makes no sense to adapt an add-on to this (incorrect) functionality.
Yep, will put more time into it when the final release is done, but basically we have a working version up and running on Beta 3, but also want to check if the AMP styles could be made to use the same as ship with XF2.3.

When we initially created AMPXF we made AMP-specific copies of the needed .less-templates and stripped out all unnecessary stuff, and later on we added functionality that further strips out (almost)all CSS that won't be used in a page.
Now, when XF2.3 has changed a bit with styling it kind of requires us to do the same "copy & strip" work again, but since we have the automagical function that strips non-needed rules, we could probably just use the original templates and add AMP-relevant things on top. But since XF3 is likely the next version, that would probably require a massive rewrite anyway, so we need to see if it is just easiest to adapt our current styles now and see what happens later.

But yes, we probably won't release a new version of AMPXF until XF2.3 reaches RC status :)

Top Bottom