XF 2 Allow html in posts for admins for XF 2.1 addon needed

Nitaaiji

Greetings. This addon was there for xf 1 I think. I am thinking of having a Wordpress blog from where I cross post some blog posts to the Forum. So I can just copy the html code of the wordpress post and paste in xenforo's new thread if full html code was allowed in xenforo for admins, without having to change everything to bbcode. It will save me some time and effort for each post. I think many forum owners have asked for this addon for XF 2.1. So it will sell well in the Resources marketplace also. Anyone upto it?

Greetings. This addon was there for xf 1 I think. I am thinking of having a Wordpress blog from where I cross post some blog posts to the Forum. So I can just copy the html code of the wordpress post and paste in xenforo's new thread if full html code was allowed in xenforo for admins, without having to change everything to bbcode. It will save me some time and effort for each post. I think many forum owners have asked for this addon for XF 2.1. So it will sell well in the Resources marketplace also. Anyone upto it?

Do the addon in XF1 allow other bbcodes be used in HTML?

Top Bottom