Alert Administrator when user is promoted to X Usergroup

Russ

Hello... :), I need a very basic add-on which basically gives an alert to the administrator when a user gets promoted to a certain usergroup.

Basically the idea behind it is I'm using Ice-Shop-, and while I would prefer the function to be built into there I'm reaching out here for a quicker response.

Some items I'm selling aren't part of the forum and require myself to take action, i.e. someone buys an email address @gamerexit.com ect.

So keeping it simple, I literally just need an add-on that will send an alert, email/regular XF alert to admins when a user gets promoted to a certain usergroup. The promotion is automatically handled by Ice-Shop- so not sure if that addon would need to be edited to make things easier.

Let me know any ideas and possible quotes, I don't imagine it being a complex add-on but let me know!

Bumpity Bumpity,

Anyone? Literally need it just send me an alert through the default alert system when an upgrade is ran :(.

Bump :(, can someone tell me if this is at least an easy task to conquer, I'm not a php coder at all so not something I'd do, but it seems like the function that processes the upgrade just needs to be extended to send an alert to an admin.

Top Bottom