[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles

[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles 3.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
This version will allow you to install the add-on on XenForo 2.0.x. However, most of the icons WILL be BROKEN. XenForo 2.0.x only supports FontAwesome 4, and FA4 does not have icons for the most of the profiles. You will have to edit the icons yourself. You can find icons from other icon packs.

Material Design Icons have icons for most, if not all of them. I recommend using the SVG's so you don't have to include the Font CSS in your site.

I will help out where I can, but I am not promising support for the 2.0.X version.

Thank you.

Attachments

I still getting same error when update this version [AH] Gamer Profiles [XENFORO 2.0.X ONLY]

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Line 13: Unknown tag fa encountered. - Template name: public:ah_gamerprofiles_macros

Even I deleted old version and reuploaded this version and run installation again but it is still error

How to remove this notice too ?

One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

Thanks

I still getting same error when update this version [AH] Gamer Profiles [XENFORO 2.0.X ONLY]

Even I deleted old version and reuploaded this version and run installation again but it is still error

How to remove this notice too ?

Thanks

My apologies, I forgot I was not in development mode, and did not make the changes in the Master Style. I reuploaded the file in the post above. I tested it on my site, and it does work.

I reuploaded the file in the post above. I tested it on my site, and it does work.
I could install the addon but after enabled in group permissions and style properties, I didn't see icons to display on profiles and under avatar

I see i had fields in account details

I followed your FAQ but not sure how to get custom field vars and how to change and how to show on pages. Can you give me a guide?

Thanks

I could install the addon but after enabled in group permissions and style properties, I didn't see icons to display on profiles and under avatar

I see i had fields in account details

View attachment 189123

I followed your FAQ but not sure how to get custom field vars and how to change and how to show on pages. Can you give me a guide?

Thanks

I can't get it to work on my site with that version either. I'm sorry but I won't be providing support for the 2.0.x version. It's too troublesome to support two versions.

I can't get it to work on my site with that version either. I'm sorry but I won't be providing support for the 2.0.x version. It's too troublesome to support two versions.
Ok then.
So, to use this addon, I need to upgrade from Xf 2.0.11 to Xf 2.1 ?

Possible to allow us to use this on XF 2.0.x? UI.X theme allows for Font Awesome 5, so would be dope to use!

Tried the above ver, even tweaked the code to support FA5 (as that ver reverted them). Seems they show incorrectly..
View attachment 190014

If you go into the custom user fields, make sure to uncheck "show in message user info"

I could not get the 2.1 version to work on 2.0, so I will not be offering support for it. I'm sorry but it's too troublesome to support two versions.

If you go into the custom user fields, make sure to uncheck "show in message user info"

I could not get the 2.1 version to work on 2.0, so I will not be offering support for it. I'm sorry but it's too troublesome to support two versions.
Damn, I’ve got an upcoming gamer forum too :(

Does it not work even if you have font awesome 5 support?

Noticed something odd...
If the Steam, PSN, XBL, Twitch, or YouTube fields are unused, then all the icons will not display.

Last edited:
Noticed something odd...
If the Steam, PSN, XBL, Twitch, or YouTube fields are unused, then all the icons will not display.

It works fine for me, Can you check to see if they are enabled in the style properties.

I did manage to fix it, the issue was within the template "ah_overview_macros".

Here's the default code:
Code:
<xf:macro name="ah_gamerprofiles_message" arg-user="!">
    <xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canViewIcons()">
        <xf:if is="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_playstation} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_xbox} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_steam} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_twitch} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube}">
            <div class="ah-gp-message">
                <xf:macro template="ah_gamerprofiles_macros" name="ah_gamerprofiles_icons" arg-user="{$user}" />
            </div>
        </xf:if>
</xf:macro>

<xf:macro name="ah_gamerprofiles_member_tooltip" arg-user="!">
        <xf:if is="(property('ahGPTooltip'))">
            <xf:if is="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_playstation} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_xbox} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_steam} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_twitch} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube}">
                <div class="ah-gamerprofiles-memberTooltip">
                    <xf:macro template="ah_gamerprofiles_macros" name="ah_gamerprofiles_tooltip_icons" arg-user="{$user}" />
                </div>

As it is in there, it needs any one of those fields to display icons.

So I just added in the other fields:
Code:
<xf:macro name="ah_gamerprofiles_message" arg-user="!">
        <xf:if is="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_playstation} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.twitter} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_xbox} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_steam} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_twitch} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_discord} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_mixer} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.facebook} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.skype}">
            <div class="ah-gp-message">
                <xf:macro template="ah_gamerprofiles_macros" name="ah_gamerprofiles_icons" arg-user="{$user}" />
            </div>

<xf:macro name="ah_gamerprofiles_member_tooltip" arg-user="!">
        <xf:if is="(property('ahGPTooltip'))">
        <xf:if is="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_playstation} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.twitter} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_xbox} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_steam} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_twitch} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_discord} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_mixer} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.facebook} OR {$user.Profile.custom_fields.skype}">
                <div class="ah-gamerprofiles-memberTooltip">
                    <xf:macro template="ah_gamerprofiles_macros" name="ah_gamerprofiles_tooltip_icons" arg-user="{$user}" />
                </div>

And now it all displays when they should.

Last edited:
I had to press save on one of the custom user fields in the admincp for the fields to be editable via account details.

I'm not sure if this is an add-on issue, or a XenForo issue. I had no previous custom user fields, testing Beta 6.

Top Bottom