Admin need a lot of time to Enable manual approval register. Can you add a function to resolse?

gxd

As you know. There are a lot of spammer. That I choose Enable manual approval in User registration in ACP (If selected, an administrator will need to manually approve users before their registration is completed."

One day I have notice about "approval queue" like this. But with thousand queue, admin must do very hardwork.
very-hard-work.webp
When I click on Approval queue, there is a page with thousand username wait these. But almost they is spammer or autoreg nick software. I want to delete them all. But I must do one by one. It is very tired and boring work. I think every admin and people have no time for this work.
Xenforo have no Select All choice, or deselect all Notify option.

select-all-option-to-delete.webp

these-two-options-so-tired-for-admin.webp

Even when I choose one by one and click on Save, I have this notice:

we-ran-into-some-problem.webp
Can you add into xenforo 2.0 a Select All option or may be some solution for this problem? I hope to hear a good new from you.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I use some addons, but there is not good sollution. Spammer now is a terrible headache with forums admin. In my country they made a lot of smart software to auto reg nick and spam. When I change the way to reg, they update their software.
There are a lot of forums stop run now because they have no sollution to anti-spam. The spam post full forums.

Recently I think about sollution: use SMS when registration a nick. User must pay SMS to receiver a code to active account send to their mobiphone. But my staff tell that: It is very difficult to integrated SMS into Xenforo. We reaseach about two or three months, but it still not work.

I think Xenforo 2.0 should have a sollution for SMS to active account it is very good to anti-spam.

Last edited:
Which addons do you use?

Also how do you know the registrations are spammers?

Yes, it's an ongoing battle. An "arms race". So the feedback you give is valuable.

Reactions: gxd
As you know. There are a lot of spammer. That I choose Enable manual approval in User registration in ACP (If selected, an administrator will need to manually approve users before their registration is completed."
We use Clean Talk 12 bucks a year it takes care of spam registration and will mark them as a spammer and should cut down on your approval que

Reactions: gxd
@gxd the reason I ask which addons you are using, is because I've talked to people with big boards who say only a few spammer registrations get through. And they're not using manual approval. They certainly don't have 1000 long approval queues. You probably just need better spam addons.

@Yugensoft thank you very much, I know I need better spam addons. But in this topic, I want suggestions: Xenforo 2.x should support more for admin to management approval queues. This Xenforo 2.x's features should improve.

Last edited:
Top Bottom