[AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials [Deleted]

I just bought this, but when I install it it corrupts my front page for everyone to see... saying the product isn't licensed. If there is an issue with a URL there are better way to let people no than crock their site. UNINSTALLED.

I just bought this, but when I install it it corrupts my front page for everyone to see... saying the product isn't licensed. If there is an issue with a URL there are better way to let people no than crock their site. UNINSTALLED.
It looks like your license URL was missing the /forum at the end. I just updated it, please re-download/re-upload the add-on files and the error notice should go away.

It looks like your license URL was missing the /forum at the end. I just updated it, please re-download/re-upload the add-on files and the error notice should go away.

That error notice is rank out of order. And you add links within that notice that the public can follow so they know exactly what addon I was installing. Unprofessional.

New Feature Idea: Currently, threads started by ignored users cannot be seen at all. Give the users a simple checkbox option that says, "Ignore threads started by ignored users?"

If it is checked then those threads cannot be seen at all, just like it is now. If left unchecked then threads started by ignored users can be seen but posts made in those threads by the ignored user cannot be seen.

New Feature Idea: Currently, threads started by ignored users cannot be seen at all. Give the users a simple checkbox option that says, "Ignore threads started by ignored users?"

If it is checked then those threads cannot be seen at all, just like it is now. If left unchecked then threads started by ignored users can be seen but posts made in those threads by the ignored user cannot be seen.
That's already an adminCP option

Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 5.55.16 PM.webp

I don't need ignore someone any longer but with some tests, i think removal someone from ignore list is not working.

This add-on could really use some active development. Very little has been done in the last six months. I regret buying a lifetime license.

Can you be more specific on the issues?

I have the Bypass option checked, but users cannot see threads started by ignored users.

Also, when are you going to give forum members the choice of one-way or two-way blocking? This is a pretty critical option for me and you said back in October that it was a highly suggested feature and would be implemented in a future release.

Does this allow for the admin and mods to enforce and ignore on users? I have an issue at the moment with 3 users of thousands who continue to bicker over nothing and refuse to ignore each other, we want to be able to put them on ignoring each other and then not allow them to change that option

Does this allow for the admin and mods to enforce and ignore on users? I have an issue at the moment with 3 users of thousands who continue to bicker over nothing and refuse to ignore each other, we want to be able to put them on ignoring each other and then not allow them to change that option

Yes it does. Once enabled, on the user's account settings, scroll down, there's a force ignore feature.

Top Bottom