Addon similar to "AJAX Advanced Forum Stats"

Hi everyone, hope your upgrades went well and everyone is enjoying the new release!

I have used the addon AJAX Advanced Forum Stats from AddonFlare for a few years now. I purchased a lifetime subscription for it because my users and I loved its functionality so much. Unfortunately, it appears as if the addon author no longer updates any of their addons, as they haven't posted on their own forums in a couple of years despite users having issues which need addressing. Therefore, I am looking for another addon which provides the same functionality. The latest XF update basically broke this addon, it throws tons of errors and doesn't really work properly.

I have been looking around for something similar to no avail. Right now we are using the "Latest posts" widget in place of the AddonFlare addon, above the nodes on the main forums listing page. Really doesn't look great, so I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
I have managed to find this addon which provides very similar functionality. Problem solved!

I also used this plugin and it was really useful. The users of my forum were used to it but now, when updating to xenforo 2.3 it no longer works correctly.

Thanks for the information. The addon you mention seems similar but does not seem to be updated to xenforo 2.3. Do you use it with xenforo 2.3?

You could use Siropu Chat and rephrase / repurpose it as a read only activity stream room. It has various activity auto-posting options which might match what you're looking for and has been updated for 2.3.

I'm going to see what you're saying because I have Siropu's chat installed. The truth is that it's a pretty good chat, if it gives me a solution to this that would be great. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom