Addon Description, Phrase & Translation Review Service - Native English Speaker

Anomandaris

Is English not your native language? Are you great at writing code but not the best at translating phrases?

Need help writing plugin descriptions which accurately describe your product and market it's best features?

I am providing help reviewing and re-writing addon descriptions, phrases, documentation and more.

In the past few years I have viewed the resource page for almost every plugin available for XF2. Many have poorly written descriptions and poor translations which have a negative effect on their marketable value and sales. Marketing your plugin as professionally as possible is very important to get sales.

When users are searching for plugins they will judge the value of your plugin by how it's presented, if it's presented in a professional manner you are more likely to get a sale. If it's described in poor english and your screenshots include poor translation of phrases this will hurt your sales.

I can help you review and re-write your descriptions, phrases and documentation

This is a new side gig for me and I think it would be useful for many developers.

For a small investment between $5 and $30 you can ensure your addon looks as good as it performs and get more sales.

About Me
  • 5 years of vBulletin & Xenforo experience
  • 5 years writing content, tutorials & documentation
  • I work full time on my forum & Youtube and I also do consulting
How it Works
  • Whatever you need help with just message me and we can discuss it
  • Send me a link to your published resource or you unpublished content
  • I will review it, send you a revised copy and make suggestions

.made me a description for my two paid add-ons. Obviously better than I could do it. Many thanks. I advise you to contact 👾

Top Bottom