Lack of interest Add discussion tab displaying tagged threads

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Alpha1

At the time of writing this suggestion thread tags are not yet part of XenForo but it is the 8th most popular suggestion and has been one of the most popular requests for a long time. As the XenForo team has so far been consequent implemented all of the most popular suggestions I assume that thread tags will be added in some form at some point in time.

A tab function to display all threads tagged with either the resource name OR a manually entered word/phrase.
For example: lets say I have a resource titled 'sphinx search' then the tab could display all threads tagged with 'sphinx search'. Let's say 130 threads are tagged with this, so then a paginated page would be displayed.

To illustrate:
canvas2.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't know about tabbed tags, but I'm currently using the tagging plugin by Dinh Thanh and it's brilliant. I just wish that tags were a default feature for xenforo - tagsonomy has been a normal part of the internet for years.

Top Bottom