Resource icon

Accept Payments in USDT, BTC, ETH and Other Cryptocurrencies with Cryptomus 2023-10-24

No permission to download
Trying with my forum... how do i apply to .4% commission?

Another question, is there any chance to work with usdt and trx20?

Last edited:
You can obtain information about the commission by submitting an application on our website and contacting our managers. When configuring your business wallet, you have the flexibility to connect any currency available on our platform.

You can obtain information about the commission by submitting an application on our website and contacting our managers. When configuring your business wallet, you have the flexibility to connect any currency available on our platform.
He wants to apply a commission deduction to his own forum he's not asking about yours I don't believe.

Is it possible to send/receive crypto but deduct an admin fee?

The commission can be customised as you like. You can take it on yourself or build it into your clients' payment.

However i was rejected:

1701714576367.webp

Dunno why, the forum is about webmasters

Top Bottom