$100 Reward to get promotions to work on my forum.

jonsidneyb

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-promotions-not-displaying-all-members.25090/#post-344311

To get the award it has to get existing members that have logged in the last three days when the cron job runs and be such that it will get other existing members that have not come into the new forum yet.

It also has to work with 15 posts and 30 days as minimum requirements for the promotion.

I have members with over 100 posts and have been a member for over a year that are not being picked up. I have 4600 that meet the requirments but all of them have not logged in. I have been changing people over manually but have stopped. I can provide a list of user ID's that have logged in today and meet the requirements to see if it works.

Payment will be made via paypal.

I'll give it a try for free. :eek:

What I'll do is attempt to get it working on my test site. And pass onto you the proper settings. If it still doesn't work on your end, it could be a server issue on how it's processing the con jobs.

Give me 1 days while I investigate this on my end.

What I'll do is attempt to get it working on my test site. And pass onto you the proper settings. If it still doesn't work on your end, it could be a server issue on how it's processing the con jobs.

3 people have given me the recomended settings. Three have gone in and tried it themselves with no luck. Maybe it is a server issue. Not sure. Well, three if you count me have gone in and tried it. I have tried just about every possible combination I can think of.

I probably should have opened the first post in a different way. Several people have told me what the correct way is supposed to be. I think in my case it is going to take digging around to find out why it isn't working.

Can an add-on affect this?

Try to disable all add-ons and try again. :)

It was not related to the add-ons.

The issue is fixed now and payment was sent for the work as promised.

It involved running a query that took the few that got promoted plus everyone else than the was not promoted. The way I understand it the forum thought they all had already been promoted so was not going to do it again.

Top Bottom