[021] ChatGPT Reply Assistant [Deleted]

I should probably read the description on this but the use case I'm looking for is as follows:

1. User posts a new thread of type (Q&A or whatever) in ChatGPT permissioned forum/node
2. If criteria is met i.e. no reply / post in thread within X days, [INSERT ChatGPT auto reply]
3. Additional criteria: If type Q&A thread and no answer is marked, [Insert ChatGPT auto reply]

No moderator or manual insertion is required for the above. Should run via a cron.

Purpose is to answer or drive eyeballs to delinquent threads and Q&A threads.

I should probably read the description on this but the use case I'm looking for is as follows:

1. User posts a new thread of type (Q&A or whatever) in ChatGPT permissioned forum/node
2. If criteria is met i.e. no reply / post in thread within X days, [INSERT ChatGPT auto reply]
3. Additional criteria: If type Q&A thread and no answer is marked, [Insert ChatGPT auto reply]

No moderator or manual insertion is required for the above. Should run via a cron.

Purpose is to answer or drive eyeballs to delinquent threads and Q&A threads.
Nice, but I think that kind of feature should be added to this addon:

Nice, but I think that kind of feature should be added to this addon:

Second feature request please put a different name on the other Addon 🤣 second time I make the mistake

Second feature request please put a different name on the other Addon 🤣 second time I make the mistake
LOL, ya, I've made the mistake too and seen a few others do the same. Would be good to have them named in a more different / descriptive way. :)

LOL, ya, I've made the mistake too and seen a few others do the same. Would be good to have them named in a more different / descriptive way. :)
It seems to me that both names reflect the essence of both add-ons. Judging from experience, many simply do not read what is written and sometimes whatever I write will be ignored, so sometimes you just need to answer the question for the hundredth time and move on :D

An example of use is shown in the description. The add-on allows you to answer any question in context without the need to google, copy, paste. It is one thing to use it so that she answers instead of you, and another thing is to reduce the search time for questions and quickly get information in the right form.
Interesting - looking forward to seeing how this pans out over time - hopefully not like https://xenforo.com/community/threads/chatgpt-knows-about-xenforo.210699/post-1615799 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 021
Permissions
The permission to use ChatGPT reply is configured in the "Forum permissions" group. Permissions can be configured individually for forums
Permissions.png
Ah, so to clarify, this can be set in the "Node permissions" section (I don't believe there is a "Forum permission" section), by:
  1. Selecting "Node Permissions" in the ACP
  2. Selecting the specific node(s)
  3. Selecting the specific User group(s)
  4. Changing the ChatGPT reply setting to "Yes"

I upgraded my API account (I'm past the 3 months of trial), bought and installed the addon and tested it. Here's my first usage:

1678135975257.webp

Reactions: 021
021 updated [021] ChatGPT Reply Assistant with a new update entry:

This version requires the installed add-on [021] ChatGPT Framework 1.2.0+

New option "Quote posts to which a response is being generated"
Values for "Temperature" option are limited to values from 0 to 1 with 0.1 step
The bot's context is limited to the last 10 posts before the post it is replying to. This is done to avoid the token limit in long threads.
Now the error logs will contains a response from OpenAI, which will allow you to find out a more accurate reason for the lack of a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom