[021] ChatGPT Reply Assistant [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[021] ChatGPT Reply Bot - Generates reply to post from ChatGPT and paste it into the editor.

This add-on uses ChatGPT to generate replies to posts automatically, providing instant and intelligent responses to keep the conversation flowing smoothly. With its advanced contextual analysis, this add-on ensures that the generated replies are relevant and appropriate to the topic being discussed.
To be more precise, the bot takes into account the forum title, the thread title, and all the posts that were before the post to which it generates a response.

Demo...

Read more about this resource...

Ngl, I cant think of one usecase for a mod like this when it comes to forums. If you want to be a fake parrot - copy pasting AI responses. Then why even login to a forum at all?

Ngl, I cant think of one usecase for a mod like this when it comes to forums. If you want to be a fake parrot - copy pasting AI responses. Then why even login to a forum at all?
An example of use is shown in the description. The add-on allows you to answer any question in context without the need to google, copy, paste. It is one thing to use it so that she answers instead of you, and another thing is to reduce the search time for questions and quickly get information in the right form.
If you hit your fingers with a hammer, it will also do more harm than good, but the manufacturer of the hammer does not make it soft for those people who beat their fingers with it, because when used correctly, there is no such problem. So here – the ability to generate answers using AI will only make you a fake parrot if you were a fake parrot before)

Hey, if you guys enjoy talking to fake AI generated responses all day... go right ahead. That to me is quite depressing. Especially when thinking about that longterm.

Fake forums filled with fake user responses are toxic. Just being real.
And who will sit on these forums? What is the benefit of having such a forum? :)
If no one attends, it means that it is not profitable for anyone, so there will be no such forums.
If there are people on such forums, then they are satisfied with communicating with AI, then what's the problem?)

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

And who will sit on these forums? What is the benefit of having such a forum? :)
If no one attends, it means that it is not profitable for anyone, so there will be no such forums.
If there are people on such forums, then they are satisfied with communicating with AI, then what's the problem?)

Somehow you guys are not realizing that taking the genuine human interaction out of forums, is leading to yet another "facade" of fake social engagements for people. We already have this happening all across social media and society in other avenues... and when its all said and done, its really quite depressing.

What keeps communities, forums, userbases, and relationships through text streams close and healthy - is quality human to human engagement. Not people talking to robots all day. I really am baffled how this basic social concept is somehow being manipulated and twisted. I dont care how good the AI is... people need to talk to people, otherwise it ultimately becomes depressing long term and is yet another facade mind rotting environment with no true value.

Somehow you guys are not realizing that taking the genuine human interaction out of forums, is leading to yet another "facade" of fake social engagements for people. We already have this happening all across social media and society in other avenues... and when its all said and done, its really quite depressing.

What keeps communities, forums, userbases, and relationships through text streams close and healthy - is quality human to human engagement. Not people talking to robots all day. I really am baffled how this basic social concept is somehow being manipulated and twisted. I dont care how good the AI is... people need to talk to people, otherwise it ultimately becomes depressing long term and is yet another facade mind rotting environment with no true value.
Not really a topic for discussion within a developer's addon page. Better off discussed elsewhere, imo.

Not really a topic for discussion within a developer's addon page. Better off discussed elsewhere, imo.
No, it's all cool)) The more active the thread, the longer it stays in the top, which means more people see it and will be interested in the add-on, despite all the efforts of ill-wishers.

The guys do not understand that AI is only a tool to improve our world, and not to replace people. I remember once Nvidia on April 1 "released" AI for gamers who will play for them)) There were dudes who did not understand the joke, because they were not able to analyze and understand that the gamer would not refuse games even the presence of such a tool, just as people will not refuse to communicate when they are given a tool that allows you to create messages for them.

Yes, before people on the streets communicated without any Internet there, then there was a time for interactions, not like now...

Some of the replies within this thread, and by people who should know better 🤦‍♂️

I think this is a useful tool for "Q & A" type sections - not something I personally will use, but something fun none the less.

I can also see a "ask the AI" type node where people could have fun asking AI questions to see what sort of responses they get.

The guys do not understand that AI is only a tool to improve our world, and not to replace people. I remember once Nvidia on April 1 "released" AI for gamers who will play for them)) There were dudes who did not understand the joke, because they were not able to analyze and understand that the gamer would not refuse games even the presence of such a tool, just as people will not refuse to communicate when they are given a tool that allows you to create messages for them.

AI as powerful as this is not... "only a tool to improve our world". It has many negative effects, which for many actually counter the positives. I wont keep going back in forth, but I do believe this article dives a bit more into it: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...atgpt-bot-10-dangerous-things-its-capable-of/
There will be alot of controversy with this AI tech for years to come, especially when it comes to forum utilization.

AI as powerful as this is not... "only a tool to improve our world". It has many negative effects, which for many actually counter the positives. I wont keep going back in forth, but I do believe this article dives a bit more into it: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...atgpt-bot-10-dangerous-things-its-capable-of/
There will be alot of controversy with this AI tech for years to come, especially when it comes to forum utilization.
Chances are if you search "Why is AI bad" you'll see articles like that. Here's what I found: https://www.clickworker.com/customer-blog/benefits-of-ai/#:~:text=AI can help automate and,or solve on their own when I search "Why is AI good"

Top Bottom