[021] AI Bots – ChatGPT, DALL-E 2 [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[021] AI Bots - Multifunctional artificial intelligence forum bots.

Artificial intelligence on the forum? Ooh yeah :cool:

A powerful tool that will blow your forum activity to the skies 🌠
Thanks to two built-in handlers: ChatGPT and GPT Dall-E.
Bots on these handlers are capable of:
  • Reply in threads to quotes, mentions and posts posted in specified nodes.
  • Reply to quotes, mentions and private messages in conversations.
  • Generate images in three sizes up to 4 pieces, understanding messages in any language...

Read more about this resource...

Congratulations @021 on your work with ChatGPT!

I think this is the most complete add-on by you on that.

But a quick question: what are the differences between the other add-ons from you?

They all seem to have similarities.

Example, if I buy this one, why I have to buy the others from you?

Hello, @deslocotoco :)

Congratulations @021 on your work with ChatGPT!
Thanks, I appreciate it!

But a quick question: what are the differences between the other add-ons from you?
Maybe this is a quick question, but it has a very long answer) I worked on the descriptions so that it was clear enough what each add-on was created for and the best answer to your question is revealed in them :)

Example, if I buy this one, why I have to buy the others from you?
This question is a bit out of character for my approach. I just make things that I like and those who need them buy it. The answer to this question is simple - you should buy other add-ons if they suit your needs ;)

Would it possible to get AI bit to reply to posts in a hidden mode that only a specific user group on users can see within the thread itself? For instance moderator or admin's can only see the AI bit's private reply post?

021 updated [021] AI Bots with a new update entry:

Updated minimum requirements
ChatGPT Framework 1.4.0+

GPT-4 models support for ChatGPT and GPT Dall-E both
You will be able to use this model only if you have been granted access to it.

For the ChatGPT handler in the Tuning tab, settings for different contexts are now in collapsible blocks

This will improve convenience.

For developers
Added service for streaming bot responses from ChatGPT.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am requesting better, step by step documentation/instructions for setting up an AI bot, with screenshots and detailed permissions examples. I have found the current documentation to be insufficient and I have been very frustrated trying to get the AI bots to post.

Trying to add a Bot @ /admin.php?ai-bots/add but it doesn't work ....

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Error: Call to a member function retrieveModel() on null in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Bot/Concerns/ChatGPT/Verifiers.php at line 108
BS\AIBots\Bot\ChatGPT->isValidChatModel() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Bot/Concerns/ChatGPT/Verifiers.php at line 20
BS\AIBots\Bot\ChatGPT->verifyGeneral() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Entity/Bot.php at line 110
BS\AIBots\Entity\Bot->verifyHandlerDependencies() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Entity/Bot.php at line 78
BS\AIBots\Entity\Bot->_preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1366
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Service/Bot/Creator.php at line 69
BS\AIBots\Service\Bot\Creator->_validate() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 19
BS\AIBots\Service\Bot\Creator->validate() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Admin/Controller/Bot.php at line 118
BS\AIBots\Admin\Controller\Bot->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Trying to add a Bot @ /admin.php?ai-bots/add but it doesn't work ....

Code:
Error: Call to a member function retrieveModel() on null in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Bot/Concerns/ChatGPT/Verifiers.php at line 108
BS\AIBots\Bot\ChatGPT->isValidChatModel() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Bot/Concerns/ChatGPT/Verifiers.php at line 20
BS\AIBots\Bot\ChatGPT->verifyGeneral() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Entity/Bot.php at line 110
BS\AIBots\Entity\Bot->verifyHandlerDependencies() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Entity/Bot.php at line 78
BS\AIBots\Entity\Bot->_preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1366
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Service/Bot/Creator.php at line 69
BS\AIBots\Service\Bot\Creator->_validate() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 19
BS\AIBots\Service\Bot\Creator->validate() in src/addons/BS/AIBots/Admin/Controller/Bot.php at line 118
BS\AIBots\Admin\Controller\Bot->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Hello. Do you have this add-on installed and enabled?

What does this message mean? What is required?

Code:
Prompts must be filled in for all contexts in which the bot is activated.

Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 20.54.25.webp

What does this message mean? What is required?

Code:

View attachment 284064
You need to fill in the prompt for threads and conversations. This can be done in the Tuning tab.

I read it, but found it quite deficient as per @StarArmy recent post. It makes no mention of where to provide the API key
Updated information about installing the key in the description of the ChatGPT Framework add-on.

nor that the prompt(s) on the tuning tab are required and that the Bot cannot be created without them.
Well, it's also not mentioned that entering a username is required. But since the guide specifies which fields you need to configure and you receive the message "Prompts must be filled in for all contexts in which the bot is activated" when skipping the prompt setup step, I think it's
quite obvious that these fields are required ;)

Also, please note that the current documentation and implementation almost completely covers the process of adding and configuring a bot:
The process of adding a bot step by step from the moment of installation is described in the guide.
Each field in the add-on has a detailed explanation.
Additional information about the fields is also provided in the guide.

This is more than enough to set up the bot.
But I understand that such a large tool can be difficult to get started with, so I provide a Bot Making Service – I recommend applying for this if you want to achieve the desired behavior from the bot :)

Top Bottom