[021] AI Bots – ChatGPT, DALL-E 2 [Deleted]

021 updated [021] AI Bots with a new update entry:

Important ℹ️

This version requires the installed add-on [021] ChatGPT Framework 1.5.0+

Bot profile handling 🙆‍♂️

Bots can now reply to posts (and comments) on their profile – the perfect place to communicate with AI.
New permissions have also been added:
In connection with this innovation, new permissions have been added for both handlers:
Use bots in their profiles – Allow user to receive replies from bots in their profiles.
Max replies...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm sorry, I'm new to all this with ChatGPT etc. If I purchase this addon do I also need to purchase something from the AIs? For example, ChatGTP or OpenAI etc.

I'm sorry, I'm new to all this with ChatGPT etc. If I purchase this addon do I also need to purchase something from the AIs? For example, ChatGTP or OpenAI etc.
You need to create an account at OpenAI (free - https://platform.openai.com/ ) and then upgrade it (give them your CC) in order to get an API key. They will charge you for the use of ChatGPT, but the amount is miniscule (for gtp-3.5-turbo). My forum members have played with ChatGPT a lot (1600+ posts in the ChatGPT node presently) and my tab has run a whopping $2.77

Reactions: 021
@021 is this a better place for support? I asked a question in your forums and didnt get a reply.
Hello,

It does not matter.
The reason you received a delayed reply is because just one of your questions was not directly related to the add-on, but I wanted to answer it in more detail, which required more time that I couldn't find. I'm sorry.
Answered your questions on devsell :)

Best regards,

So if I buy this, use something like
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
to help derive an applicable prompt, users can then ask chatgpt questions based on this prompt and get responses? Nothing further needed?

Is there a way to stop it quoting the previous post? Does that use up the tokens and thus shorten the capacity for it to respond and use more actual content vs quoted content?

Is there a way to stop it quoting the previous post?
At the moment there is no such possibility. In active discussions, it can be difficult to determine who the bot is responding to, especially if it happened with a delay. In addition, quotes notify the author of the appeal about the answer.

Does that use up the tokens and thus shorten the capacity for it to respond and use more actual content vs quoted content?
No, this quote is inserted by my addon, not by ChatGPT

No, this quote is inserted by my addon, not by ChatGPT
Suggestion (for all your chatbot mods, not just this one): add an option in the ACP to either insert a quote of the post the bot is responding to (current behavior) or (new feature) to insert a mention for the forum member it is responding to.

Either:
Code:
~~~
[quote="o21"]blah blah blah[/quote]

chatgpt response...
~~~

or

~~~
@021 :

chatgpt response...
~~~

Hey there

This seems like an amazing plugin and I would like to know if I can achieve this with it:

1. Bot creates a thread asking a question based on....this part I haven't figured it out yet, but since my forum is about YouTube I would like to focus on this topic...maybe input keywords or something like "How do you get more views or How to create better thumbnails"..etc

2. Bot replies with the answer to the question.

I might need 1 thread and 1 reply only to it. Thank you and have a great week ahead!

Hello, @cosmindan08

I don't quite understand what the first paragraph means. Could you explain in more detail?
The bots in this add-on do not create threads themselves (yet)

Best regards,

Top Bottom