🔥 [Foro.agency] Replace smilies by HD Emojis 👍 [Deleted]

I have to admit I don't understand.
In the last release, you should not have these files anymore.

The only change now is in the WYSIWYG editor ( smiley button ).

I can send you an update by MP, please make sure to override every files every files and update the addon as you would do.

If the problem persist, can you try to uninstall the addon, remove the src/addons/ForoAgency/Emojis and js/foro.agency/emojis folders, and reinstall the addon from scratch ?

Thanks for your patience

Hello, I just tried to install this after I converted my database over to utf8mb4_general_ci

I added to XF2 config in SRC folder $config['fullUnicode'] = true;

rebooted my database and Apache

I get the error below... I am not new to running a server just a bit of a noob with messing with collation

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x8D \xF0...' for column 'title' at row 1 in src\XF\Db\AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 1389
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src\XF\AddOn\AddOn.php at line 526
XF\AddOn\AddOn->preInstall() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn.php at line 395
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 1891
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

More Details

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x8D \xF0...' for column 'title' at row 1 src\XF\Db\AbstractStatement.php:212
Generated by: CoZmicShReddeR Mar 24, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Stack trace
INSERT  INTO `xf_addon` (`addon_id`, `title`, `version_string`, `version_id`, `active`, `is_processing`, `json_hash`, `last_pending_action`, `is_legacy`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1366, '22007')
#1 src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1366, '22007')
#2 src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php(160): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(1389): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_addon', Array, false)
#5 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(1121): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src\XF\AddOn\AddOn.php(526): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn.php(395): XF\AddOn\AddOn->preInstall()
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#10 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src\XF\App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src\XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "/admin.php?add-ons/ForoAgency-Emojis/install"
  ["referrer"] => string(43) "https://www.cozworld.com/admin.php?add-ons/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/ForoAgency-Emojis/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(43) "https://www.cozworld.com/admin.php?add-ons/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Last edited:
Hello, I just tried to install this after I converted my database over to utf8mb4_general_ci

I added to XF2 config in SRC folder $config['fullUnicode'] = true;

rebooted my database and Apache

I get the error below... I am not new to running a server just a bit of a noob with messing with collation

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x8D \xF0...' for column 'title' at row 1 in src\XF\Db\AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 1389
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src\XF\AddOn\AddOn.php at line 526
XF\AddOn\AddOn->preInstall() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn.php at line 395
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 1891
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Did you run the cmd XenForo database conversion script ? Did you wait until the end ?

Can you check the table encodings with PhpMyAdmin ?

Unfortunatly, I don’t think that the problem is related to the addon.

Maybe you can try to run the cmd conversion command again ?

Last edited:
I've installed this, but I see no smilies what-so-ever? Is there a trick to getting this to work? Maybe I’m thinking wrong here, but I thought it would add emojis to the forum?

Last edited:
Top Bottom