🔥 [Foro.Agency] Profile Customization (profile banner, custom tab...) [Deleted]

request again becouse you ignore it, please add option for transparent banner(when upload banner its auto transparent with option to enable/disable transparent image), also option for size of banner, and option to center banner, thanks!

request again becouse you ignore it, please add option for transparent banner(when upload banner its auto transparent with option to enable/disable transparent image), also option for size of banner, and option to center banner, thanks!
Hello,

I take note of your suggestions, we’ll see what we can do :)

Is there any option to remove the profile color? I mean, restore it to the default? If not, should be added. Great addon overall.

requesting again..... I request it be able to change the website background on the user's page? I feel that could bring even more customization to the table.

Is there any option to remove the profile color? I mean, restore it to the default? If not, should be added. Great addon overall.
Hello,

You mean restore profile color for all users ?

requesting again..... I request it be able to change the website background on the user's page? I feel that could bring even more customization to the table.
That might be a good idea, we’ll take a look on this

Issue: HTTP ERROR 500
Only when clicking on the customize profile tab in account. Tried reuploading multiple times.

It's showing an error when Youtube widget is assigned to profile sidebar. Currently on XenForo 2.0.12

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template admin:...', '/home/forum...', 584, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(584): trigger_error('Template admin:...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(539): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('admin', 'widget_def_opti...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('admin', 'widget_def_opti...')
#4 src/XF/Widget/AbstractWidget.php(47): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('widget_def_opti...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/Widget.php(34): XF\Widget\AbstractWidget->renderOptions()
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Widget->renderOptions()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(940): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/widget_edit.php(93): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Widget), 'renderOptions', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DohTheme\Core\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('widget_edit', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Widget\\Edit', 'admin:widget_ed...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#17 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#18 {main}

Will this add-on be available for xf 2.1 as well in due course?
We want to install it but we're also going to upgrade when all the add-ons we have / will have are xf 2.1

Top Bottom