πŸ‘ Great new feature - Return/enter inside a quote splits the quote

Mr Lucky

I think this is a fantastic feature, not even mentioned in the HYS. To reply to individual sentences for example just quote a whole paragraph, place the cursor after (e.g.) the first sentence and hit return, viola! it splits the quote into two so you can reply to that first sentence as if you'd initially done it as multiquotes.

Is it quicker than multiquoting? I hear you ask - maybe not BUT very often you don't realise until after you've hit reply and get the entire text that you wish you had multiquoted so you could answer point by point.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think this is a fantastic feature, not even mentioned in the HYS. To reply to individual sentences for example just quote a whole paragraph, place the cursor after (e.g.) the first sentence and hit return, viola! it splits the quote into two so you can reply to that first sentence as if you'd initially done it as multiquotes.
Hey that's cool :D
Is it quicker than multiquoting? I hear you ask - maybe not BUT very often you don't realise until after you've hit reply and get the entire text that you wish you had multiquoted so you could answer point by point.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
:D

Reactions: sbj

Top Bottom