1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yoching, Mar 9, 2011.

1. yoching

yoching Member

詳細請到 http://www.ihstar.com
    XF中文版試驗站為 http://xf.ihstar.com

浩瀚星空站長 yoching
    btfstone likes this.
  2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

I do believe there's a rule saying that everything had to be posted in English. Except if you're in the "Test" or "Languages" forum.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As I am unable to determine exactly what this thread is for (Google translate was inconclusive), I have moved it to Off Topic.

Please post in English and then I can move it back to the relevant forum.
  4. tianwm

tianwm Member

5. Dark Sage

Dark Sage Active Member

From what I gathered, the op is talking about a Chinese version of XF.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Thanks, the thread was in the Third Party Services forum but as I couldn't determine what service was being offered, I moved it to here.
  7. yoching

yoching Member

I'm sorry! Not want to speak English, is because I'm not English. I'm afraid the translation is instead of what I mean confused.

I mentioned above is in principle. I have developed relevant search does not need to install MYSQL in Chinese word segmentation tools. This technology basically free of charge.

Currently under development in the new Chinese version of the XF. If the XF team intends to enter the Chinese market when there is no suitable candidate. You can contact with me. Of course, if you already have a suitable person or plan it does not matter.
  8. maidos

maidos Active Member

i believe he setup his site as a support forum with the intention of assisting other chinese xenforo customers for those who dont understand english, which can instead be used on his site, this can be compared to as vbulletin germany/china