[OzzModz] Scheduled Content

[OzzModz] Scheduled Content 2.1.2 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
License
You may not redistribute the addon in whole or in part.
Updates duration
Lifetime for Xenforo versions listed above
Visible branding
No
Requirements:
XenForo 2.2.0+

Description:

Scheduled content publication

Features:
  • Automatic content publication after chosen date (content will not be visible to users without permission until this)
  • Notice of scheduled date (visible for users with permission)
  • Ability to edit schedule date
  • Permissions per each content type
Supported content types:
  • Threads
  • Conversations & conversation messages (support for mass conversations with the users in ACP)

sca11.webp

sca1.png

sca2.png

sca3.png

sca4.png

sca5.png

sca6.png

sca7.png

sca8.png

sca9.png
sca10.png
Author
Ozzy47
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. [OzzModz] Scheduled Content for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.2 Patch Level 2

2.1.2 Patch Level 2: Fixed missing notifications after publishing threads/posts
  2. [OzzModz] Scheduled Content for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.2 Patch Level 1

2.1.2 Patch Level 1: - Fix: suppress notification for scheduled conversation reply
  3. [OzzModz] [OzzModz] Scheduled Content for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.2

I’ll be vetting users who can use the addon going forward. Changelog: Added XFRM resource...

Latest reviews

Its an excelent add-on, thank you very much @Ozzy47!
One question, is there a way to make it ignore daily digest emails? Even if they are scheduled to appear in the next 2 days, they appear in daily digest.
This works beautifully and has all the essential features I need. This is very useful so that I can schedule posts once per day instead of spamming/overwhelming people with a bunch of posts at one time. This should really be a default feature, but I'm very grateful that @Ozzy47 released it for free.
Fantastic addon, should be in the core since it's too useful and it has a lot of options so it's perfectly configurable.
Extremely useful add-on for when you want a Thread to go live at a particular time for an Event. Very Helpful Creator as well.
Thank you very much Ozzy47.
The problem of displaying members from the search box has been fixed. When I check it as a date, the time period when the subject was opened appears instead of the planned date and time.
Is it possible to edit the planning date section?
Sample
Subject planning date 05.12.2021 at 15.00
Planned issue publication date 06.12.2021 at 17.00
Let the date and time of the topic appear like this 06.12.2021 at 17.00
Thanks for this! It works great, does exactly what it's meant to do. It helps our Trade Members save time and post regular content. 5/5!
Works a treat, thank you! We are using this on KartingForum.co.uk to allow our Trade Members to pre post race dates etc etc.
Top Bottom