[OzzModz] Private Threads

[OzzModz] Private Threads 2.1.0 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
License
Single Use License (may be used on one website)
Updates duration
Lifetime for Xenforo versions listed above
Visible branding
No
Private threads allows users to create threads that can't be viewed by members unless they have been invited to view the thread.

FEATURES:
  • Prepend/Append text to thread titles
  • Change existing threads to private threads
  • Change private threads to public threads
  • Alert members when they are included in a private thread
  • Add/Remove members after the thread is created
NOTE: For security reasons admins can view all private threads. Moderators can not. Only the original thread starter can make a thread private/public.

162426 162427 162428 162429 162430
Author
Ozzy47
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. Private Threads for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.0 Beta 1

Now That Ive got your attention: This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on...
  2. Private Threads for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.6

2.0.6 Bumped XF minimum requirement to 2.2.x Added [OzzModz] to the addon title
  3. Private Threads for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.5 Patch level 1

Fixed: PHP 8 incompatibility, ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read...

Latest reviews

Works well on my newest project with the latest version of Xenforo 2.

No members yet, so haven't stress tested it, but nothing appears to show that it will misbehave regardless of thread/post/member count.

:)
I had the XF1 version of this and my members LOVE it! Posting went through the roof due to this add-on.

Currently setting up my XF2 test site and ran into a few small issues. Snog was amazing and resolved the issues immediately. If you're looking for a great add-on and top notch support - then Snog is a the developer for you!
A very helpful add-on; works exactly as intended. Great for keeping some of the more sensitive content out of the view of the general public.
Top Bottom